The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, grumswall said:
8 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:
McDiarmid holds what 10k so why the f**k is it ticket and not PATG for a crowd that,ll  to be nowhere that?

Because its a cup final and the sfa SPFL will want to know what they are getting beforehand.

I wonder how they will split the ground. You would think for appearance they would sell the main stand last? 

sell each goal and then split the stand across from the camera...? 

anyone remember seeing how they did it in the past? 

also, what kind of crowd do you think will go up for this? 3k, 4k, more, less?

I wonder how they will split the ground. You would think for appearance they would sell the main stand last? 

Aye somewhere between 3-4K although the trains being off isn’t going to help.

1 hour ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

For the Dumbarton v Inverness game they split the main stand and Inverness then also got some tickets behind the goal. 

Aye somewhere between 3-4K although the trains being off isn’t going to help.

I agree, some where between 3-4k. I’m one of those weirdo’s who keep tickets from games/gigs also, so I would prefer a ticket for that reasoning.
Trains are in operation from Markinch, just a pain having to go there from Kdy. But only 30mins on the train to Perth from there.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

For the Dumbarton v Inverness game they split the main stand and Inverness then also got some tickets behind the goal. 

So did Dumbarton. Both had half the Main, Inverness got the North, and Dumbarton the Ormond. I went, alone, tragically, as I had nothing else to do and someone gave me a tip at work the same day. Live 2 minutes from the ground so thought why not. They had a PATG option on the day once it became clear the allocations wouldn't sell out through tickets.

FWIW, the Main holds around 3000 (not sure how many are Hospitality), and the stands behind the goals hold 1800 each.

5 hours ago, Raithie said:

New panel looking at Keating’s case now. So basically he’ll be playing in the final.

An attempt to save  face after the outcry and public ridicule, otherwise there would be no second panel. They tried to justify the referee instead of look at the incident objectively. What we've known all along, and now publicly confirmed is that the suits running Scottish football are self serving clowns.

PS - we know they'll get it right this time, they'll be told to, its a damage limitation exercise..

Edited by Raith_Raver