The New Raith Rovers Thread

17 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

12. It is a criminal offence and UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT for any person to enter or attempt to enter the Ground: 1 whilst in possession of a container or any other item which is or was capable of holding liquid or any other thing and which, if thrown, would be capable of causing injury to another person; 2 whilst in possession of alcohol; and/or Whilst Drunk

Dont think I,ve ever seen anyone at hospitality not drunk

You're also not allowed to swear at the football, tbf I can't ever remember swearing or being drunk at the game.

bring on a the library atmosphere at home games and a can’t wait to go back to the away games where we all stand as far apart from one another as we can. With only the “boo’s” and “get the ball up the park “ cries to break up the silence. 

bring on a the library atmosphere at home games and a can’t wait to go back to the away games where we all stand as far apart from one another as we can. With only the “boo’s” and “get the ball up the park “ cries to break up the silence. 

Again, literally no one is saying that.

52 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We are on the cusp on another bit of silverware and are leading the league with 12 games to go with a great squad and management team. Can we no just fucking get along? Jesus Christ.

It would seem not.

really hope the young lads don’t knock it on the head, there only trying to give the Rovers an atmosphere. There may be things that’s causing issues but who really went away from firhill on fri night and there 1st thought was “a smoke bomb going off” it that was there your a complete cretin and a hope your lottery numbers never come up.

It would seem not.
really hope the young lads don’t knock it on the head, there only trying to give the Rovers an atmosphere. There may be things that’s causing issues but who really went away from firhill on fri night and there 1st thought was “a smoke bomb going off” it that was there your a complete cretin and a hope your lottery numbers never come up.

No one is wanting the 'young lads' to stop what they are doing, in terms of creating an atmosphere. They'd just rather they didn't put the club in a position where they'll need to fork out money for repairs. There's nothing more to it.

Well it’s done now, the club have highlighted the unacceptable behavior of a few who broke seats (wasn’t just the young lads as I heard one get broken behind me and the young guys weren’t there) and obviously the smoke bomb being set off in the concourse was probably more just not thought through. The lads have responded to say they don’t condone the damage and now like any group they’ll just have to do a little bit of self policing to ensure no one goes too far at future games.

As I said previously they have generally been a good addition to the games and in bringing some atmosphere to matches home and away. They just need to reel it in a little bit when celebrating it’s easy to get carried away but damage to other teams seats is avoidable.

Exactly prove the “culprits “not just blame on a group. This is what’s doing ma head in about it. The same group is getting the blame for some fight that’s ment to have taken place as well as everything else. Individuals should take the blame if found guilty. 

3 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

12. It is a criminal offence and UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT for any person to enter or attempt to enter the Ground: 1 whilst in possession of a container or any other item which is or was capable of holding liquid or any other thing and which, if thrown, would be capable of causing injury to another person; 2 whilst in possession of alcohol; and/or Whilst Drunk

Dont think I,ve ever seen anyone at hospitality not drunk

Isn’t hospitality considered within the ground? Nothing there against getting pissed inside.