The New Raith Rovers Thread

Would be an extraordinary coincidence if these guys keep tripping into seats and breaking them at Falkirk, Livingston and Partick Thistle.

Everything is positive for me. Just stop breaking fucking seats. Not hard.

Why didn't the stewards intervene considering they were standing right in front of them.They are just young lads who are getting over excited especially when a few drinks have been had someone at the club should have another word before they really do cross the line.
Pretty much agree but they've obviously crossed the line if the club are having to fork out for damages. We're making heavy losses and that is just added expense. There doesn't appear to be any malice in the young teams actions and by n large they have been excellent though so a quiet word about it would have been a better course of action with this imo.

Hope it doesn’t put any of the regular young boys off. They’ve been brilliant this season and the players and manager seem to love them, I don’t doubt they’re part of the reason we’re doing well this season however no time for breaking seats as it’s always the club that takes the hit however I seem to remember a smoke bomb going off on the terrace at Forfar last season and nothing major being said, appreciate it’s different than an enclosed area but the boys have probably just been abit naive, Keep up the good work boys cause we need you going into the final part of the season.