The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Happy to have Maclean come in. Will he get injured? Absolutely. 

Probably, skating through the Falkirk defense, in the last minutes of the last game, he’ll shoot, score and blow out his knees in spectacular fashion to end his career by driving the Rovers to automatic promotion? 

Hearts spreading the love around, have gifted the Minks with a nice young winger, Callumn Morrison. Sound like he’s raw but talented, hopefully he can help them scalp Falkirk for us.

This the boy a Hearts fan says can’t cross and can’t shoot?

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Probably, skating through the Falkirk defense, in the last minutes of the last game, he’ll shoot, score and blow out his knees in spectacular fashion to end his career by driving the Rovers to automatic promotion? 

Well he won't at the Falkirk stadium given he can't/won't play on plastic pitches. 

8 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Well he won't at the Falkirk stadium given he can't/won't play on plastic pitches. 

Or Starks, Links Park, Station Park, Broadwood, Bayview or The Excelcior.

Do you honestly think he's only coming for a kick about at Stranraer, Dumbarton and Peterhead?

4 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Or Starks, Links Park, Station Park, Broadwood, Bayview or The Excelcior.

Do you honestly think he's only coming for a kick about at Stranraer, Dumbarton and Peterhead?

I thought it was the case he wouldn't play on plastic pitches or was it the case he just didn't at St.Johnstone? 

2 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I thought it was the case he wouldn't play on plastic pitches or was it the case he just didn't at St.Johnstone? 

I did too but his stat's show he played at Bayview, Hamilton and Livvi already this season so I'm guessing that's no longer the case.

Just now, Scottydog said:

I did too but his stat's show he played at Bayview, Hamilton and Livvi already this season so I'm guessing that's no longer the case.

Very good signing for this level, if he stays fit of course. You guys don't seem to have a problem scoring goals but you concede a fair few aswell, defender next in?