The New Raith Rovers Thread

This is definitely not going to come back and bite you on the arse. Not in the slightest.

Let’s hope it does. Starting to feel like he’s right though. 3 days of the window left.

And before anyone says “aye but we can still sign folk after the window shuts”. It was McGlynn himself that said we were after players that were currently with other teams. Therefore, a deal would need to be struck during the window.

Let’s hope it does. Starting to feel like he’s right though. 3 days of the window left.

And before anyone says “aye but we can still sign folk after the window shuts”. It was McGlynn himself that said we were after players that were currently with other teams. Therefore, a deal would need to be struck during the window.

We can loan players beyond the 3 days. He's said last week a loan was in place. Trust in the baldy messiah.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, pantene proV said:
We've actually been weakened by the transfer window. Whilst top of the league.
Peak Rovers

This is definitely not going to come back and bite you on the arse. Not in the slightest.

So what's your definition of definitely? 

Mine is losing 2 players - strikers no less - and yours is? Mibbes aye, mibbes naw signing a 40 year old? 

Of course the window is still open. It's been open a long time now and looking extremely likely we'll be shopping in the "WHOOPS" aisle till it shuts!

Edited by pantene proV

So what's your definition of definitely? 
Mine is losing 2 players - strikers no less - and yours is? Mibbes aye, mibbes naw signing a 40 year old? 
Of course the window is still open. It's been open a long time now and looking extremely likely we'll be shopping in the "WHOOPS" aisle till it shuts!

It will be something that's often said in footballing terms.

Calm yer tits.

Nice
Don't want a repeat of 2010/11 is all. 
Just have to trust in mcglynn. He's got us top at the end of January having lost Vaughan again and Anderson being out long term. He will have a list of players longer than my arm he wants to sign. He's actually said there is a loan agreed last week. Most signings happen later in the windows at this level. That's why I said calm yer tits. Plenty time yet.