The New Raith Rovers Thread

Weird thing to get aggro over. It was just a wee joke.
But we do have a monument dedicated to it in our local park, if that information is incorrect, I quite frankly could not give a toss.
So you are clearly wrong and everything else you said is pish too!
Was it not the keeper or Dumbarton castle that betrayed Sir William Wallace too. Shower of shite the lot of ye's [emoji23]

With St Johnstone and Morton both announcing signings tonight, we're down to just four clubs in Scotland who haven't added to their squad yet in January.

At least Montrose have confirmed a couple of loan extensions, and Rangers have announced a pre-contract for Defoe. Even East Fife had an extension of a short term deal for Lewis Baker to stick on their website.

Boring, boring Rovers!

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
25 minutes ago, pantene proV said:
We've actually been weakened by the transfer window. Whilst top of the league.
Peak Rovers

This is definitely not going to come back and bite you on the arse. Not in the slightest.

We’ve shipped off Victoria and basically lost gullan at this point so we’re a fair bit weaker than before the window.

I don't need to visit Fife to comment on a Fifers thread.

I don't actually think Fife is down market, it was a wee joke. I apologise profusely to anyone who has taken offence and I'll leave you to it.

Moonster, your a top bloke. Everything about Fife is amazing except Dunfermline, odd if you ask me.

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Dumbarton has it's own Castle, is the gateway to Loch Lomond and the Highlands, the resting place for Robert the Bruce remains and is home to Scotlands Original Champions.

What does Fife have? Methil and Hepatitis B.

Is the Castle invisible? I’ve seen that hill thing but I couldn’t fine the Castle.