The New Raith Rovers Thread

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You wouldn't be saying this if you knew how bad our defence is. Anderson on one leg would be better than Wallace Duffy.

Given he left the Montrose match at the half, injured, I doubt it...but you never know. Now the Falkirk lot have a couple you can take off their hands...

10 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

SPFL youtube has uploaded that match for your enjoyment

Incredible achievement. Afterwards did any Raith fans have a footballing hangover? In the sense we're you aware that was as good as you were ever likely to get etc? 

Also thanks for Nesbit, no idea how much we paid for him but it was worth it, absolutely player x

32 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Incredible achievement. Afterwards did any Raith fans have a footballing hangover? In the sense we're you aware that was as good as you were ever likely to get etc? 

Also thanks for Nesbit, no idea how much we paid for him but it was worth it, absolutely player x

Funny how he’ll be away in January and your teams bubble will burst x 

10 minutes ago, RaithRover123 said:

Funny how he’ll be away in January and your teams bubble will burst x 

If he leaves in January we'll get a decent wedge for him, Shankland last January showed that teams aren't willing to spend big bucks on a championship striker though. 

I'd imagine if we don't get promoted he'll move on up, if that happens he'll have given us a good season so no complaints, we'll just pick up whatever striker is banging them in down the road, easy. 

It’s Nisbet. [emoji867]

9 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Incredible achievement. Afterwards did any Raith fans have a footballing hangover? x

No, we went on the pip the Pars to the league title. Great days.

Then there was Munich. Admittedly since then there have been a few bumps in the road.

Edited by Scary Bear

5 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

Any of which have you seen?

I used to go home and away regularly, so I was in Munich, at Firhill where we drew with Accies to win the league and at Ibrox for the Coca Cola Cup Final.