The New Raith Rovers Thread

That top looks immense, as close as you'd like to the original.  I'll be wearing my original one on Saturday, but think I'm going to have to see about getting one of these retro ones anyway, it'll probably fit better given young me seemed to go for the baggiest shirt he could get. 

20191121_204956.jpg

10 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Looks great but at £50 a time I've been priced out of the market.

I don't think it is. The new Scotland top for example is RRP £65 this year.

For a club like us. it prob costs a fair bit to make with such a small limited one off order, there will be licencing moneys due to the makers of the original strip, remaking of all the graphics, shipping etc etc, and the club will want to make a bit of money on it. + VAT

That top looks immense, as close as you'd like to the original.  I'll be wearing my original one on Saturday, but think I'm going to have to see about getting one of these retro ones anyway, it'll probably fit better given young me seemed to go for the baggiest shirt he could get. 
20191121_204956.thumb.jpg.798b38072395056f73cc982192cd5bba.jpg

Pah, that was the glory hunters strip, what you want is a pre-final one
IMG_5007.jpg
[emoji12]

Also bizarre that the strip that ‘fitted’ 14-year-old me is slightly too big for 39-year-old me.

90s baggy fashion was horrendous! [emoji23]

Bummer, it'd have been better if we'd been away from home as it will seriously impinge on the gate and corporate hospitality incomes in what would otherwise have been a potentially lucrative top of the table clash.
I'll be at Firhill (unless I'm working) and would urge everyone to do the same but hopefully the Raith Suite will be open for those that cannot make it through.

That’s the right thing to do. Even if we can’t get to the match, we could spend our money at the club.

2 hours ago, stevoraith said:

Pah, that was the glory hunters strip, what you want is a pre-final one
IMG_5007.jpg
emoji12.png

Also bizarre that the strip that ‘fitted’ 14-year-old me is slightly too big for 39-year-old me.

90s baggy fashion was horrendous! emoji23.png

Working out good now though that these tops still fit.

I used to buy rovers tops big enough so they were still baggy over my baggy jumper! 🙈