The New Raith Rovers Thread

Bet it is Yogi. First task will be to beat Connor Sammon unconscious as an example to others. Then grab wee Connolly by the neck and raise him off the floor Darth Vader style before dropping his crumpled body to the floor.
The remaining players will be shocked to see their colleagues lying unconscious and gasping for breath, eyes bulging. After that he’ll have the dressing room trembling and his reign of fear and abject misery will drive them on a death march to promotion. 
Someone has to employ the big man.
That or Cammy Bell gets him absolutely telt like Cuthbert did.

Of course. Considering he played a large part of his games outwide. He has to be a dead cert for LM surely.

Up front will almost certainly be Tade and Baird in a 4-4-2 as well.

Fair, just curious to what folks thought.
Agreed, Tade & Baird the strikers.

Who would be in everyone's team of the past decade? (or whatever the time frame is the ffp are running with) there's a few certainty's for me such as mcgurn but I'm struggling with a few positions so will see if anyone else jogs my memory before I post my team.

Who would be in everyone's team of the past decade? (or whatever the time frame is the ffp are running with) there's a few certainty's for me such as mcgurn but I'm struggling with a few positions so will see if anyone else jogs my memory before I post my team.

Mcgurn

Jason Thomson

Marvin Andrews

Mark Campbell

Laurie Ellis

*Grant Murray*

Ross Callaghan

Regan Hendry

Lewis Vaughan

John Baird

Brian Graham

*Was going to put Murray at left back back wanted to put Laurie in the side!

6 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

Mcgurn

Jason Thomson

Marvin Andrews

Mark Campbell

Laurie Ellis

*Grant Murray*

Ross Callaghan

Regan Hendry

Lewis Vaughan

John Baird

Brian Graham

*Was going to put Murray at left back back wanted to put Laurie in the side!

Marv wasn't this decade. 

22 minutes ago, RRFC1989 said:

Anyone with any contacts in the club able to share any info about this commemorative strip that they spoke about a while back? Thought they would have done a launch at the hall of fame but I haven’t heard any mention of it in a while

For me, the best XI from 2010-19...

McGurn
JT Campbell Murray Ellis
?? ??
Anderson Vaughan
Baird Tade

Centre midfield is difficult... Hendry does seem the obvious... but I also loved Moon... still, probably the hardest of the positions to choose from, IMO.

20 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

For me, the best XI from 2010-19...

McGurn
JT Campbell Murray Ellis
?? ??
Anderson Vaughan
Baird Tade

Centre midfield is difficult... Hendry does seem the obvious... but I also loved Moon... still, probably the hardest of the positions to choose from, IMO.

This but Ross Callachan should be in at centre mid. 129 appearances and one of the few players for us to move upwards. 

Played for us in 2009 according to the never incorrect source that is Wikipedia

Ah I assumed would be 2010 onwards. In that case, get him in! 

Played for you until Season 2008-09, these Team of the Decade things seem to be from Season 09-10 till Season 19-20, so I don’t think he will be an option!!!

The Raith Suite will be open from 6pm this evening to allow fans to watch the Scotland v Kazakhstan game - kick off 7:45. 
I know it's a "school night" but we were delighted when nearly 40 people attended on Saturday for the match against Cyprus. Hopefully if people are going out to watch the game they will come to Stark's Park.