The New Raith Rovers Thread

13 hours ago, Scottydog said:

(he wants to see us back in the Premier league) 

22 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

:lol: :rolleyes::lol:

Those were the days @Scottydog how about you @tazz1903? Care to share some anecdotes of your time in the top flight?

On 02/11/2019 at 22:50, tazz1903 said:

:lol: :rolleyes::lol:

On 02/11/2019 at 23:15, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Those were the days @Scottydog how about you @tazz1903? Care to share some anecdotes of your time in the top flight?

I deliberately didn't say SPL for that reason but we have played in the Premier League (Scottish top flight), East Fife though? Not in my lifetime but then again I'm only 51.

Edited by Scottydog

1 hour ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

Is there any truth to the Callachan situ ?

This is Pie and Bovril, why would you expect truth here? If Diogenes passed by, he’d be accosted and beaten, then Falkirk fans would proclaim him a fannie, and the whole search for truth thing total shite. It does, however, make for interesting contemplation.

1 hour ago, RaithRover123 said:

Anyone know roughly when Robbie Thompson is back? 

Late Nov to early Dec was the last update. JMcG allowed that he was starting to practice with the team, and close to a return, in the pre-Peterhead interview.

It has just hit me that Lewis will be 25 until he kicks a ball in a Rovers shirt again. Twenty fucking five. Feel physically sick thinking what must be going through that lads head. To have so much potential, just to be stuck in League One. Hopefully, this will be the last time he’ll go through a cruciate, or any muscular injury for that matter.

Raith Rovers have confirmed with the SPFL today that our re-arranged fixture with Forfar Athletic (postponed from Saturday 16th November due to our televised Challenge Cup match v Elgin City) will take place as follows:

Tuesday 26 November, 7.45pm kick off

On 07/11/2019 at 04:44, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Raith Rovers have confirmed with the SPFL today that our re-arranged fixture with Forfar Athletic (postponed from Saturday 16th November due to our televised Challenge Cup match v Elgin City) will take place as follows:

Tuesday 26 November, 7.45pm kick off

i. e. Now when Davo and Spencer are suspended.