The New Raith Rovers Thread

Baird saying he should never have left us last time round and confirming it's possible his deal could be extended in this weeks FFP.
Vaughan and Munro both doubtful for Saturday. Victoria injured again and Dingwall's return has been set back a few weeks.

Wasn’t totally over whelmed when we signed Victoria but gave him the benefit of the doubt anyway, and started off brightly. But it’s just typical that someone half decent is continually injured.

Wasn’t totally over whelmed when we signed Victoria but gave him the benefit of the doubt anyway, and started off brightly. But it’s just typical that someone half decent is continually injured.

I can’t say i’ve been impressed with him at all. Continually tries to do too much on the ball, which is a shame as he has the build and ability to be a pest for defenders.

I can’t say i’ve been impressed with him at all. Continually tries to do too much on the ball, which is a shame as he has the build and ability to be a pest for defenders.
He's done a decent enough job so far and has chipped in with a couple of goals. He's also fairly versatile across the front three with a bit of skill. He does as you say though try to do too much at times. With the options we have I can't see him being more than a rotation option/ impact sub.

What's the easiest way to get to Forfar via public transport on Saturday? Train to Dundee then bus?

8 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Baird saying he should never have left us last time round and confirming it's possible his deal could be extended in this weeks FFP.

Vaughan and Munro both doubtful for Saturday. Victoria injured again and Dingwall's return has been set back a few weeks.

If Munro is back within the next few weeks I'd be ecstatic. I was really worried when he went off on Saturday, obviously it isn't as severe as first thought, but still good to see him back soon.

44 minutes ago, grumswall said:

He's done a decent enough job so far and has chipped in with a couple of goals. He's also fairly versatile across the front three with a bit of skill. He does as you say though try to do too much at times. With the options we have I can't see him being more than a rotation option/ impact sub.

What's the easiest way to get to Forfar via public transport on Saturday? Train to Dundee then bus?

Yeah that's the only way really to get there other than driving. 

Yeah that's the only way really to get there other than driving. 
Cheers, not been able to properly look into it all yet but starting a new job which will probably mean I'm missing alot of games now so wanting to get to as many as I can before the shift work begins.

Aye train & bus. If the public transport is the choice, I’d maybe opt for the supporters bus. It’s a shite place to get to unless it’s by car.

6 hours ago, grumswall said:

We always got train to Dundee and bus out to Forfar, bus after the game is fairly sharp though! 

Aye train & bus. If the public transport is the choice, I’d maybe opt for the supporters bus. It’s a shite place to get to unless it’s by car.
Cheers, was just thinking about making a day of it with it being my first time at forfar so wasn't wanting to drive. I'll have a look into the supporters bus

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Apparently we had talks with Armstrong about him coming back to us but they've come to nothing. He's now talking to Queen of the South and Montrose.

Unless he's got a job lined up outside football surely he won't end up at Montrose?