The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, fifer67 said:

Surely won at the weekend as all things Raith Rovers moved to the back page. Unlike when East Fife pump you Fife Flyers take top stage.

A don't understand why ur so pissy, Rovers being on the backpage after a 4-0 win so people who support the Rovers can read about it, would make no sence to put anything east fife related on the back page 90% of mefful minks can't read 

I couldn't even tell you what the newspaper in Methil was, yet here we have an East Fife fan with a chronological history of Raith Rovers coverage on the back page of the Press. 
They're not obsessed at all. No, no, not a jot. Decades of seethe at an end and they're still frothy weeks after defeating the Rovers. The funny wee tattie bogles.

26 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

I couldn't even tell you what the newspaper in Methil was, yet here we have an East Fife fan with a chronological history of Raith Rovers coverage on the back page of the Press. 

The Buckhind Blether.

10 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
32 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

They're not obsessed at all. No, no, not a jot. Decades of seethe at an end and they're still frothy weeks after defeating the Rovers. The funny wee tattie bogles.

Behave.

55 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Tony Dingwall has injured himself again falling awkwardly over the top of the ball in training and is now out again for a unknown period of time.

The boy Vaughn has shown that he might be a prospect, but what exactly has Tony Dingwall done so far in his career to suggest he might be the next Johnny Hislop?

Edited by Angusfifer

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

The boy Vaughn has shown that he might be a prospect, but what exactly has Tony Dingwall done so far in his career to suggest he might be the next Johnny Hislop?

Not too much, so I’m not overly bothered at a delay to his return, for now.

As for a paper, the Leven Loudmouth? Circulation 500...paid circulation 50.

Edited by TxRover
Stupid autocorrect

Dingwall looks like a good player at this level, an out and out winger with about 40 odd games at Premiership level under his belt. Probably won't make or break our season, but certainly someone who I'd have in the squad as soon as we can.