The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, Dalziel8 said:

Raith1974 will be claiming that if we had appointed Robson, he could have played last night in place of Smith!

Would probably still be able to do a job. Anyway another injury takes our already depleted squad to even lower numbers. 

Having watched McGlynn's latest interview, I'd be happy just to give him free reign over the club. He's had a turbulent week, or 11 months, but the man just loves the Rovers. *

IMG_9533.jpg

*i reserve the right to delete this if we pick up 0 points from the next 2 games.

Having watched McGlynn's latest interview, I'd be happy just to give him free reign over the club. He's had a turbulent week, or 11 months, but the man just loves the Rovers. *

IMG_9533.jpg.5686b3ff81325f5977ad458b3d803fb1.jpg

*i reserve the right to delete this if we pick up 0 points from the next 2 games.
I'd give him free reign because he seems to wind so many people up.

He left a cushty role at celtic because he believes he is able to help our club. He was probably on more at celtic, while getting to see alot of places throughout Europe. He isn't perfect, far from it. He does genuinely love our club though.