The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:
11 minutes ago, Silverton End said:
Has Frank c been completely ostracized from this thread lads?
Any chance you could reel him in, he's been infesting our Threads for hours now & I think he's needing his nappy changed.
Thanks x

Well, y'see, we won yesterday, and that really nullifies his raison d'etre when it comes to our threads.

Aye, any sane person would be happy that their team scored 5 goals & won for the 2nd week in a row.

3 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Also worth noting that Barry Smith left Regan Hendry on the bench for about 3 months. 

Also worth noting is Barry Smith is the only person I've seen sent off at a reserve game, if you think of stupid, it's an incalculable number of levels below that.

18 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Also worth noting is Barry Smith is the only person I've seen sent off at a reserve game, if you think of stupid, it's an incalculable number of levels below that.

Also worth noting that Barry Smith saw fit to play our only experienced keeper in a meaningless challenge cup game.

I really do wonder how much better off we could have been had we got rid of Smith after the Alloa game and got a manager who actually wanted to sign a right back.