The New Raith Rovers Thread

I’m not denying what you’ve said may well be true, but I’ll be massively shocked if we don’t sign anyone in the Loan market.
Bear in mind McGlynn never said the words, it was more just the feeling I got from what was said.

56 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Are you boiz any good?  We were apparently spunk the other night at Balmoor.

You’ll beat us 3-0 probably. Horrendous record up in the highlands. If we swapped leagues I still wouldn’t be confident.

You’ll beat us 3-0 probably. Horrendous record up in the highlands. If we swapped leagues I still wouldn’t be confident.

I’m looking forward to the dead rubbers with Peterhead and Cove where we can look forward to a few injuries.

25 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I’m looking forward to the dead rubbers with Peterhead and Cove where we can look forward to a few injuries.

Ross Munro and then Davie both in the same game, resulting in Nando going in goal (Maybe not a bad thing) 

Is there many on here making the trip on Saturday? If so, what’s your mode of transport, car/train/supporters bus? Im hoping there will be a carriage on the train similar to Elgin Away...

13 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

Really can't see how you lot are going to get anywhere near us this season but we have the McKinnon factor it could be a lot closer than it should be. Good luck for the season chaps. 

In other words, " Falkirk are gonnae skoosh  it"  😎

Ebobsboy, I'll take that as a bench mark for the remainder of the season.......................I'm sure Raymondo will jeep you on track...;)

Edited by Wee Sandy

41 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I looked at the train but it was £55 return from Haymarket which is just daft money for what is really an irrelevant game. Save my cash for league business.

I got a 26-30 railcard earlier this year and the savings are excellent on the larger journeys. 

49 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

I got a 26-30 railcard earlier this year and the savings are excellent on the larger journeys. 

This. If you're looking at away days for next season then I'd definitely recommend getting one. A good example is Dumbarton away which would normally cost £21.50 for a return but it goes down to £14.20 with the railcard. If you know of specific away days you can still use it to buy tickets for longer away days like Stranraer or Montrose. 

It doesn't take too long to sign up with and you can download the railcard app to use it straight away. 

The fact it’s a dry bus rules the supporters bus out tbh. Three hours down the road after a 2-0 defeat with no bevy is a fate worse than death. Plus the Edinburgh thing, as mentioned.
Ah reminds me of going on the bus with bottles of "irn Bru" or "coke" that just happened to be opened, each of them.