The New Raith Rovers Thread

Hard not to be a bit scunnered by that guff today.

McGlynn has failed to sort our defensive issues, including completely ignoring the right back issue, and we look considerably worse off up front.
It's made my mind up not to bother paying into this new fund. Why give him any more cash to squander? He's not capable of utilising it properly.

:lol:

33 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

IMG_0153.JPG.gallery.jpg

If he had never been in that strip we might have still been in the championship.....sliding doors and that....just reminds me what a bunch of twats our board were...

3 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

If he had never been in that strip we might have still been in the championship.....sliding doors and that....just reminds me what a bunch of twats our board were...

Yeah. Every possibility Rovers may have stayed up.

I like reminding Frank though 😂

McGlynn has failed to sort our defensive issues, including completely ignoring the right back issue, and we look considerably worse off up front.
It's made my mind up not to bother paying into this new fund. Why give him any more cash to squander? He's not capable of utilising it properly.

Ro Sham Booooo!!

Soy boys? Beta males? Virtue signalling? Cucks? Is this the Raith thread or is it a board on 4Chan?

As much as I enjoyed myself today, I wish all the best for you lot this season, I like Raith and would like to see you back up in the Championship. The top leagues need more navy blue.

Also, is your Mendy related to our former Mendy at all? Certainly seemed so in terms of talent.

“I don’t think the players we have are good enough. I’m not going to contribute to the one thing set up to allow us to sign better players.”

Sound logic.
Not as long as McGlynn is the one in charge of spending it. I'd rather not see him hand out more two year deals to absolute con artists like Mendy.

If the fund was being used to fund Mendy's flight back to France however, then sign me up.

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Not as long as McGlynn is the one in charge of spending it. I'd rather not see him hand out more two year deals to absolute con artists like Mendy.

If the fund was being used to fund Mendy's flight back to France however, then sign me up.

Stop being silly and get signed up, we all know we'll recoup the money by flogging him to the Pars in January, July tops.

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Mate, not having a go (annoyingly needs stated now, especially when e-communicating as the tone never seems right!) but the reason we are gash is because we are skint.

Beyond the extra 100k prize money you get in the champ, one away  crowd like today (and in the championship league fixtures we would expect equivalent of almost 10/12 of those plus all the others of 3-6 hundred), is almost akin to all away crowds we get in L1 combined per quarter! Think how many 100s of thousands that leaves us down. 

The only way we will get better is when we have more cash to sign a better quality player and run a larger squad. That will be possible when we are in the champ, because of the money that brings in.  But unfortunately the league has been set up this year as stupidly hard to win (the Falkirk factor) to get there. So we need as much cash over the next year or two especially (but also beyond) from the fans to get us back and sustainable. Look at airdrie etc. Being down here a while can fucking kill a club. Please, don’t be put off. In another light, the lack of hope you feel today should be more of an incentive to put your cash in right now. And that goes for everyone else who (can afford it of course - and those who can’t should feel no fucking obligation at all. At all) is currently not already putting in. 

Cliche etc. But we really do need to get right behind the rovers!

You’re an absolute muppet.

Ro Sham Bo is probably just a tight c**t and was looking for an excuse not to contribute anyway. Probably one of the ones who complained you couldn’t give just a fiver a month.