The New Raith Rovers Thread

All I'm saying is don't write him off on this half alone. We'll have a truer idea of his actual ability in a few months time once we've seen him against some of the other sides in our division. We'll not be playing Dundee every week.
We can't afford to right him off but having the same defensive pairings as last year gives me the fear, but I suppose the full backs are better

Money talks and bullshit walks. We’re pretty much in the bullshit stakes. We have f**k all up front and nothing at the back again. Awesome
You are the worst rovers fan on this forum. That's quite an achievement.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/soyboy/
An "iffeminate liberal" 
Care to explain? 

You’ve kind of taken offence to what I’ve said so you thought it best to disagree with what we’re watching. Ok it’s a one off game. So I’m calling it out and you and a slew of offended nobodies argue against what me and a few others are saying. I’m watching the same game as you. We have individual approaches on what we see on the park. Every time I mention how poor we are I get jumped On by effeminate wolves. Hence the Soy boy insults. But if you feel strongly about it. You and your ilk can grass me up to Div and have me banned or better still do what Wee Sandy does and block people for their hurty words

Well, I hope we get our lawyers looking at the fine print in Mendy's contract after that 'performance'. He should only be used in the direst of emergencies after today. We should form a centre back pairing from two of Benedictus, Davidson and McKay and just get on with it.