The New Raith Rovers Thread

I like McDonald but he does have a tendency stop the play and pass the ball back. Just a wee bit too often for my liking. Sometimes it looks like he'd rather not pass to Victoria. Mildly infuriating but he's better than every left back we've had for the last couple of seasons.

The trialist looked handy at left back but as others have said, would have liked to see more of him. 

I just watched your highlights, and your number 3 and 14 looked a handful for Cowdenbeath, and the lad that scored tryout first goal looks sharp too. 

Looking like a decent team you’re assembling there guys. 

Out of everyone who’s played full back for us in the four friendlies to date, I’d say MacDonald has offered far more going forward than any of the three right sided full backs we’ve started.

His crossing might be a bit and miss, but he’s provided an outlet at least.

Out of everyone who’s played full back for us in the four friendlies to date, I’d say MacDonald has offered far more going forward than any of the three right sided full backs we’ve started.

I'd agree with that. If he gets injured for any period of time we will struggle.

3 hours ago, grumswall said:
4 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I'd agree with that. If he gets injured for any period of time we will struggle.

Totally disagree , mc Glynn has made some great changes and signings , favourites for  title IMO . Pity the cyber bullies have me on IGNORE ? :unsure:

1 hour ago, tazz1903 said:

Totally disagree , mc Glynn has made some great changes and signings , favourites for  title IMO . Pity the cyber bullies have me on IGNORE ? :unsure:

Keep that level of sucking up and you might get unblocked. 

Favorites for the title my arse.

#Disappointed 

#Disappointed 
He won't be unblocked from me. Making lite of learning difficulties and making comments that could be considered homophobic are best left unviewed. He always promises he won't post on our threads again after he does such things aswell...

We are not favourites this season, thank f**k! Less pressure that way. Mcglynn has built a squad that should be competitive. We've had a good pre season, so let's see how it all unfolds.

20 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

#Disappointed 

19 hours ago, grumswall said:

He won't be unblocked from me. Making lite of learning difficulties and making comments that could be considered homophobic are best left unviewed. He always promises he won't post on our threads again after he does such things aswell...

We are not favourites this season, thank f**k! Less pressure that way. Mcglynn has built a squad that should be competitive. We've had a good pre season, so let's see how it all unfolds.

Hey grummy mate ! I'm sure Stevo replied to me ? why do you need to post about me ? are you sure you have me on ignore ? not so sure  LOL :unsure: OUR threads ? :huh: