The New Raith Rovers Thread

This might be totally left field, or a quality wind up. But 4 people have told me that the young lad Dembele from Celtic is coming to the Rovers. Lads don’t give me shit for it. Just letting you know

We’re going to have to hope we do spread the goals about as I’ve seen nothing to suggest anyone will replicate what Nisbet gave us.

With the way things are going. We won’t be conceding as much if that helps

Just now, Scary Bear said:

14 for Cowden is a big lad.

Sheerin? Aye, he's a unit alright. Scored a double against us last year in the petrofac diddy cup. Gotten bigger since then...

17 minutes ago, renton said:

Sheerin? Aye, he's a unit alright. Scored a double against us last year in the petrofac diddy cup. Gotten bigger since then...

Was the League cup was it not? 

This might be totally left field, or a quality wind up. But 4 people have told me that the young lad Dembele from Celtic is coming to the Rovers. Lads don’t give me shit for it. Just letting you know

Funnily enough this is who I thought of when McGlynn said getting him on loan would be the jackpot. Would love this to happen but not too sure it will.

6 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

anyone know how falkirk did thid evening. they have only drawn one game and lost the other.

Have you tried looking on their thread?

Was the League cup was it not? 

Aye, was the league cup. Absolutely outmuscled bene for one of them.

Was hoping to get down tonight but didn’t, going by reports we are looking good and confidence will be up.