The New Raith Rovers Thread

Difficult to tell, but was that sarcasm?

Who are the trialists?
Anyone know?

I can confirm it was sarcasm.

I like our new strip. Davo looks resplendent in it. I see that only Davo and McKay have survived from last season. That will undoubtedly please a section of our support.

3 trialists all on the bench. One must be Knox.

I had it in my head that Faissal El Bakhtaoui  was a really tall lad, according to the web he's only 5'10". I though we'd be looking for a bigger guy as a target man but hey, if he can find the net (something he's not been too good at since his 1st spell at the dark side).

Not wanting to compare every guy that comes in to Nisbet who was 6'1" but...

I had it in my head that Faissal El Bakhtaoui  was a really tall lad, according to the web he's only 5'10". I though we'd be looking for a bigger guy as a target man but hey, if he can find the net (something he's not been too good at since his 1st spell at the dark side).
Not wanting to compare every guy that comes in to Nisbet who was 6'1" but...

If it is him, he’s been overlooked in favour of another trialist (wee stocky bald black guy) wearing No.24 who looks a wee bit off the pace. MacDonald managed to volley his shins earlier when there was a bit of a misunderstanding.

Knox is one of the subs.

ETA - from Matt Elder's updates:

Rovers start the second half with five new faces - Mendy, Benedictus, Matthews, Knox and one of the unknown trialists wearing 24 replace Davidson, McKay, Hendry, Victoria and Allan.

Edited by Beachbum