The New Raith Rovers Thread

Sorry to be a bit brainless on this. Do I just click on to the official site and donate. Or is it through FB or Twitter?

Click this link -

http://www.raithrovers.net/supporters-fund

Fill the details out on that page, and then you’ll receive an email which will detail the account details for the standing order & the reference.

Also I seen some where, 1 of the earlier posts about the Fund stating for the S/O to come out on the 15th of each month, you can set that at the time also.

I’m not sure if the club have done so already or planning on it, but I think it would be a good idea, for them to stick posters up in pubs/shops windows - where possible round Kdy, to get as much exposure as possible. Hopefully will be a segment in the FFP tomorrow.

I can imagine plenty of folk registering interest but not actually signing up.
The club is hoping for x amount, I doubt they are budgeting for that same amount. Anything we as fans do with this should be considered a bonus to the club I would imagine/ hope.

9 hours ago, grumswall said:
10 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
I can imagine plenty of folk registering interest but not actually signing up.

The club is hoping for x amount, I doubt they are budgeting for that same amount. Anything we as fans do with this should be considered a bonus to the club I would imagine/ hope.

IIRC at the AGM the club had factored an amount into the budget. How much tho I'm unsure. Have contributed to all the past fundraisers when "promises" of various incentives dissappeared quicker than snow of a dyke after a short period of time. The present Board have to get this right as it maybe the last chance to get the fans financial backing. As it's only the price of a couple of beers will be signing up next week. :thumsup2

41 minutes ago, Surely No said:

IIRC at the AGM the club had factored an amount into the budget. How much tho I'm unsure. Have contributed to all the past fundraisers when "promises" of various incentives dissappeared quicker than snow of a dyke after a short period of time. The present Board have to get this right as it maybe the last chance to get the fans financial backing. As it's only the price of a couple of beers will be signing up next week. :thumsup2

The opening statement on the memorandum of agreement spells it out clearly

Contributors should be aware that because a commitment is being made to the budget, then this in turn is

committing the football club to incurring additional spending. For reference, typically players sign for a minimum

one season so if the fund was to decrease its member contributions during the season, then the football club would

have a projected shortfall which it will be obliged to meet. Ultimately, any unanticipated drop offs in contributions

will financially harm the football club.

we have just signed Euan Valentine who previously was at raith, any feedback on him would be appreciated.

You'd be best asking on the Berwick thread. Hardly featured for us at first team level.

25 minutes ago, cowden boy said:

we have just signed Euan Valentine who previously was at raith, any feedback on him would be appreciated.

Played a couple of games for us at the start of the season in an admittedly unfamiliar left midfield position as opposed to left back. Wasn't brilliant at all. Went on loan to an increasingly desperate Berwick Rangers side and failed to get into their team.