The New Raith Rovers Thread

Ok , just don't agree with people like wee  sandy , putting posters on IGNORE . This is a great forum for info and banter and opinions agree or not with what is posted . Rival fans are going to come on here on the wind up , and fans of  clubs have a difference  of opinion .   I just like to read all posts from all posters . :thumsup2
I agree up to the point a poster makes lite of learning difficulties or makes posts that could be considered homophobic. Probably why I have you on ignore...

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
27 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:
Ok , just don't agree with people like wee  sandy , putting posters on IGNORE . This is a great forum for info and banter and opinions agree or not with what is posted . Rival fans are going to come on here on the wind up , and fans of  clubs have a difference  of opinion .   I just like to read all posts from all posters . :thumsup2

I agree up to the point a poster makes lite of learning difficulties or makes posts that could be considered homophobic. Probably why I have you on ignore...

Fair enough , but sometimes people post things they later regret , but you are referring to my post from the past ? I deeply regret , but wasn't aimed at anyone in a personal basis , just banter that went to far in your opinion ? and mine .  This is the reason I stopped posting on here . I think im better just to view posts in future without commenting . cheers and enjoy the coming season .

3 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Asking if I've got friends is very mature indeed are you about 12 years old? 😁

Oh dear. 

I’m no school teacher but I’ll try and help you understand this. 

In order to ask someone a written question, you’d have to qualify it as a question with a question mark at the end of the sentence. 

This ...........?............ is a question mark. 

Hope that helps. 

4 hours ago, Levenmouth Rover said:

Conner. To date I’ve never reacted to your continual negativity of all aspects of the club and the unnecessary abuse of fellow fans. Rather than spending your free time behind the keyboard get yourself down to Starks Park as a volunteer. Like all clubs at our level it’s that type of activity that keeps the club alive. I’m sure like all others who reply to you I’ll be next in the firing line. Surprise me!!!

Do you feel better now?

Buzzing for the Rovers! Booked train tickets this evening to Inverness on the 20th, and setup the standing order for the Supporters Fund.

Anyway, those that post/read on here, please if you can afford too, of course, donate where you can, like previous posts, it’ll make a massive massive difference to the club.

COYR [emoji170][emoji836]️

10 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Do you feel better now?

Ok! It’s painfully obvious that you are an attention seeking dundurheed. 

You should consider channeling you energy into something more positive instead of acting the goat on here. 

9 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Well I've signed up for the supporters fund it'll be interesting to see if the guys with the big opinions and mouths sign up.  So come guys put your money where your mouth is.

You can’t help yourself can you? 

You did yourself proud by helping your club financially, then use it as a platform to attack your fellow fans. 

Many fans help their club in many ways, and a very large percentage will do so with a quiet dignity. 

I’d question your motives here, but you have a track record for ignoring questions that’ll show you in your true light. 

Get over yourself man. 

Edited by P475

You did yourself proud by helping your club financially, then use it as a platform to attack your fellow fans. 
Many fans help their club in many ways, and a very large percentage will do so with a quiet dignity. 
I’d question your motives here, but you have a track record for ignoring questions that’ll show you in your true light. 
Get over yourself man. 

He probably hasn’t signed up anyway.

1 hour ago, P475 said:

Get over yourself man. 

He does this all the time when backed into a corner. Deflectors on full Mr Scott! 

Edited by Wullie McNaught

Get over yourself man. 

Rattled 101

I mean, he seems to have the attributes to make a go of it, at least at our level so hopefully a bit more game time to get his fitness/sharpness up and we've got someone who can partner Bowie in the short term, and Vaughan once he's back fit. 

Always difficult gauging if a striker is going to get you shed loads of goals or not. No one thought Nisbet was going to achieve the square root of f**k all, Spence we expected more of during every spell with us. I'm happier having seen Bowie on a few occasions now that we have a good option to use for more than 5 minutes at the end of games, would still like one more forward signing on the basis that Vaughan's continued fitness might be suspect through a whole season and for depth but can't be too displeased with how the squad building has proceeded. 

At the very least there appeared to be a rhyme and reason to this year's efforts.

Edited by renton