The New Raith Rovers Thread

Jings!

Is Frank Conner always this argumentative over nothing at all? Maybe your club was trying to save a few quid on the wage bill? Maybe the people who clean the stands were on holiday or ill? But mostly, it was maybe considered low priority by your club that’s trying to rebuild a team after players leaving? 

Thankfully the Pars have volunteers who carry out these jobs closed season, maybe Frank could organise something similar to help the club instead of coming on here to verbally run it down? 

Its your club mate, consider helping it out instead of whinging about it. 

Jings!
Is Frank Conner always this argumentative over nothing at all? Maybe your club was trying to save a few quid on the wage bill? Maybe the people who clean the stands were on holiday or ill? But mostly, it was maybe considered low priority by your club that’s trying to rebuild a team after players leaving? 
Thankfully the Pars have volunteers who carry out these jobs closed season, maybe Frank could organise something similar to help the club instead of coming on here to verbally run it down? 
Its your club mate, consider helping it out instead of whinging about it. 

Yes, yes he is.

He absolutely could organise something along those lines, but I get the impression he’d far rather waste time being a complete flump online.

1 hour ago, Frank conner said:

Brushing the pitch doesn't take all day you do realise they use a machine nothing has been done to the south stand in 7 weeks. So it is pretty simple but obviously not for you or Scottydog. 

why don't you stick your name down as a volunteer to go in and help clean and maintain the stands, like the many others that give their time up for our club.

48 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Yes, yes he is.

He absolutely could organise something along those lines, but I get the impression he’d far rather waste time being a complete flump online.

At our level of club football in Scotland we are all living hand to mouth, every bit of help anyone can give to their club, no matter how small, is a massive bonus for it. 

Every penny is a prisoner to clubs at our level, and every bit of help given is money saved. 

Best of luck for the coming season guys 

ETA- I hope you pump the pish out of falkirk 

Edited by P475

10 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
2 hours ago, Frank conner said:
Brushing the pitch doesn't take all day you do realise they use a machine nothing has been done to the south stand in 7 weeks. So it is pretty simple but obviously not for you or Scottydog.

See? Not just me who thinks you're a walloper.

Couldn't give a f**k what some dickheads think especially you.

21 minutes ago, P475 said:

At our level of club football in Scotland we are all living hand to mouth, every bit of help anyone can give to their club, no matter how small, is a massive bonus for it. 

Every penny is a prisoner to clubs at our level, and every bit of help given is money saved. 

Best of luck for the coming season guys 

ETA- I hope you pump the pish out of falkirk 

Soz, we've no pish left after last season. You guys actually signed the last bit of last seasons pish, so thanks for that. 

38 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
59 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Especially me? Me, more than anyone else? Why so?

Wouldn't worry. Being disliked by Frank is a badge of honour.

I see that’s the launch of the Raith Supporters Fund today on the official site. I didn’t previously contribute to the Development Fund but I’m certainly going to contribute to this. The target should be achievable and would no doubt be of great assistance to the club. I suppose it could be the difference between being able to get guys like Bowie or not in the future. I’ll probably give £20 or £25 a month but it is only a £10 a month minimum, which I’m sure not too many on here would really miss. Would be fantastic if everybody on here could sign up and give something for the benefit of the club.

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I see that’s the launch of the Raith Supporters Fund today on the official site. I didn’t previously contribute to the Development Fund but I’m certainly going to contribute to this. The target should be achievable and would no doubt be of great assistance to the club. I suppose it could be the difference between being able to get guys like Bowie or not in the future. I’ll probably give £20 or £25 a month but it is only a £10 a month minimum, which I’m sure not too many on here would really miss. Would be fantastic if everybody on here could sign up and give something for the benefit of the club.

I'd far rather forego a Netflix and Spotify subscription and contribute to the Rovers' short and long term future. I don't  go to as many games as I would like to, and in a way I see this as being my season ticket.  

Signed up today - as a non-local Rover it’s great to give those who can’t attend the opportunity to support financially.

Be interesting to see how it does.

4 hours ago, Frank conner said:

You are clearly a moronic ringpiece. 

You must be a barrel of laughs for yer pals to sit with at a game. That’s if you have any pals. 

21 minutes ago, P475 said:

You are clearly a moronic ringpiece. 

You must be a barrel of laughs for yer pals to sit with at a game. That’s if you have any pals. 

Get back to the pars thread I'll give my opinion on things if and when I feel like and if folk on a forum don't like it so what. You don't know what goes on at my club so stick to your own club.

Just now, Frank conner said:

Get back to the pars thread I'll give my opinion on things if and when I feel like and if folk on a forum don't like it so what. You don't know what goes on at my club so stick to your own club.

How very mature. 🤣