The New Raith Rovers Thread

21 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I wasn't keen on first glance but the more I see it, the more I like it. 

I'm more of a polo shirt wearer though. Did anyone see if there was new polo shirts displayed? 

There wasn't any 'leisure wear' on display.

I wonder if design actually has an effect on sales, or do folk who buy tops just buy out of habit ?
£40 for a kids top is a bit steep
I bought the away kit last summer and have worn it twice, so there's definitely an element of habit about it. I try to buy merchandise etc as much as possible to put in to the club aswell which is probably the more likely reason for most to buy strips.

I wonder if design actually has an effect on sales, or do folk who buy tops just buy out of habit ?

I’ve always felt the away top is a chance to do something a bit different so I’m usually design led on whether I’ll buy it or not. I like the current away top but never got round to buying it. Last away top I bought was the RemembeR top. Home shirt I normally buy regardless what the general consensus is.

47 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

It is lightly embroidered but not sewn on like last seasons top.

Still uncertain as embroidery is sewing.

I only asked as I'd heard someone who was there were of the opinion that it was an iron on badge

1 minute ago, Scottydog said:

Still uncertain as embroidery is sewing.

I only asked as I'd heard someone who was there were of the opinion that it was an iron on badge

It would appear to be bonded in that fashion but it is not a transfer.

I’m getting bored with the Puma product. Suppose if we are cutting back then the cheaper option is the back of catalogue designs are a must. They should’ve maybe had the strip the same colour all over instead of That back panel.

26 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Random question, am I right in thinking we played and drew with Man City in a friendly in the mid nineties? 

Yep, pretty sure we played Coventry in the same time period. Both 2-2 draws I think?