The New Raith Rovers Thread

If the back was the same as the front I think it would look okay. Looks a bit like the design we had in the early 90s, the season Connor left and Nicholl took over, albeit that was a different shade of blue.

Agreed. Would look better if the back was the same as the front. Still a good effort.

Just now, Sweaty Morph said:

Did we not have a Kingsway Bingo-sponsored effort in the late 80s/early 90s that was similar to that?

Yep. It's fairly retro in that sense. If your 30 and above your more likely to have a fond opinion of it I reckon. Can we bring back the keeper top from 95/96 next?

1 minute ago, renton said:

Yep. It's fairly retro in that sense. If your 30 and above your more likely to have a fond opinion of it I reckon. Can we bring back the keeper top from 95/96 next?

I have images of Stevie Simpson wearing the top I'm thinking of. Or maybe the fact it was sponsored by Bingo has me misremembering!

5 minutes ago, Sweaty Morph said:

I have images of Stevie Simpson wearing the top I'm thinking of. Or maybe the fact it was sponsored by Bingo has me misremembering!

Aye, the Kingsway one. Think there was a Mercat one before that, didnt have the swirls but same lighter shade of blue.

End of the day, the last 4 years worth of home kits have been dull at best.  Vive la difference!

Edited by renton