The New Raith Rovers Thread

I’m much more optimistic than last season.
The team assembled by Barry Smith was honking, as shown in our cup performances.
Anyone thinking this team is worse is aff their nut.

Absolutely nailed it, fully agree!

What a bunch of virtue police. Live in the real world of racism. willy nilly finger shaking is diluting the real stand up cause of a new epidemic, of racism, not a observing view of big natural units that are black that are French that’s played for Raith . I had a gf that was just short of a 3 years relationship that was bi racial in Holland her brothers growing up and her mum especially had drunk around the table shit story’s. what a said was a observation fact, some black guys have natural bruiser advantage . the virtue police prob was spitting chips with the Man Utd fans singing about Lukaku having a big black boaby.

Anyway av got the score o ‘PC jump on throats brigade [emoji108]

12 minutes ago, Raith_Hoevers said:

'what a said was a observation fact, some black guys have natural bruiser advantage'

Aye, so do some white guys too, but it'd be pretty fucking weird if I went on about how it'd be good if we specifically signed a big, good in the air white centre back, wouldn't it?!

What a bunch of virtue police. Live in the real world of racism. willy nilly finger shaking is diluting the real stand up cause of a new epidemic, of racism, not a observing view of big natural units that are black that are French that’s played for Raith . I had a gf that was just short of a 3 years relationship that was bi racial in Holland her brothers growing up and her mum especially had drunk around the table shit story’s. what a said was a observation fact, some black guys have natural bruiser advantage . the virtue police prob was spitting chips with the Man Utd fans singing about Lukaku having a big black boaby.

Was your girlfriend a big unit?

Your grammar is on a par with your racist views.

Falkirk fan here not happy about being in league 1 this year but looking forward to playing you guys have a few rovers from when I used to live in Glenrothes seen a lot of good games between us live in the USA now but I hope we win the league and I Hope  you guys come up with us sending dunfermline or Morton down

15 minutes ago, Jim Jenkins said:

Falkirk fan here not happy about being in league 1 this year but looking forward to playing you guys have a few rovers from when I used to live in Glenrothes seen a lot of good games between us live in the USA now but I hope we win the league and I Hope  you guys come up with us sending dunfermline or Morton down

No giving a f**k where but go and throw in a full stop next time 

I hope the French boy you sign is Rodrigue Nanitilemio, he played about 4 games for us 2 years ago, including a game at Stark's, and was about 6 foot 5 and nearly as wide. He left after having a set to with Bollan at training. He could head everything but could barely move and had no positional sense.

He was French born but a Democratic Republic of Congo under 23 international.

Get him signed Raith!

12 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

I hope the French boy you sign is Rodrigue Nanitilemio, he played about 4 games for us 2 years ago, including a game at Stark's, and was about 6 foot 5 and nearly as wide. He left after having a set to with Bollan at training. He could head everything but could barely move and had no positional sense.

He was French born but a Democratic Republic of Congo under 23 international.

Get him signed Raith!

He’s been quoted as fast so probably won’t be him.