The New Raith Rovers Thread

Also noted that under the picture of Vaughan (Male caucasian, medium build wearing a blue top) it says he'll return ahead of schedule. Can't remember what the original prognosis was, but if he were fit for the firat league game it'd be a hell of a boost

If that’s the case. Vaughan being fit will be like a marquee signing. Really want Lewis to have an injury free season

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Look who’s generalising now.

And tbf wasn’t it a Raith fan that racially abused one of our players two seasons ago? Maybe the same guy as on here.

Probably.

But I'm not a Raith fan, so I wouldn't know. Wouldn't surprise me though. Need to be careful I don't generalise them though. 

It’s been nearly two hours since anyone has posted of their kiddy on outrage about the earlier comment. Is that the dust settled now snowflakes?
Only had to wait 2 hours for a stupid comment like this.

17 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Fantastic, a snowflake comment.  The epitome of a moron.

Just checking. Can we insult their intelligence if they are racist fools?

And also, called it earlier about the snowflake bit.

35 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Sone of the negativity on twitter regarding this season is frankly baffling. People genuinely suggesting we will get relegated. 

Any particular reason why? 

9 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Seems to be quality of signings. Im presuming these are people who haven't followed the Rovers for very long. 

Aye, knee jerk reaction to signing guys from teams around us, all of whom bodied us at least once.

I'm incredibly optimistic about this season. 

In Vaughan and Hendry we have two of the potential best players in the league. A bit of luck with this new boy being a hidden diamond and an on-loan striker banging them in could turn this into a great season. 

I think we'll be there or thereabouts. 

So far I'm impressed with Brad Spencer going by Forfar fans he is one they wanted to keep. Reagan Hendry very good signing, Joao Victoria and Anderson will score goals from midfield.  If Michael Miller has put his injuries behind him then I think he will be decent, good career a few years back and injury has held him back. McDonald comes with mixed reviews but appears to be a fit lad with a decent engine. Put these signings in the correct formation with McGurn, Vaughan, Bene and 2 new strikers then we wont be far away.  Further if this French lad is a unit then hopefully we can start to bully and win the battles that the team have lost in recent seasons.

So far I'm impressed with Brad Spencer going by Forfar fans he is one they wanted to keep. Reagan Hendry very good signing, Joao Victoria and Anderson will score goals from midfield.  If Michael Miller has put his injuries behind him then I think he will be decent, good career a few years back and injury has held him back. McDonald comes with mixed reviews but appears to be a fit lad with a decent engine. Put these signings in the correct formation with McGurn, Vaughan, Bene and 2 new strikers then we wont be far away.  Further if this French lad is a unit then hopefully we can start to bully and win the battles that the team have lost in recent seasons.

I’m not overly optimistic of promotion but think we’ll defo be in the playoffs. I may be more optimistic with Wright back on loan, a tricky winger and 2 strikers (at least one who has a history of scoring goals).

Bit fed up of everyone saying because Nisbet was such a hit, that all our future strikers will be when we all know they most likely won’t be.

Biggest worry is if Vaughan doesn’t stay fit. Presume it will be mckay at right back and hopefully a partnership of the new boy and benedictus. Midfield we needed more pace, hopefully spencer and hendry will bring that. Anderson says he wants to play upfront so this (in the short term) is a chance to prove he can.

Not sure how good falkirks squad is. Not sure at the moment whether to be optimistic, will see what sort of a start both teams make to this season.

Biggest worry is if Vaughan doesn’t stay fit. Presume it will be mckay at right back and hopefully a partnership of the new boy and benedictus. Midfield we needed more pace, hopefully spencer and hendry will bring that. Anderson says he wants to play upfront so this (in the short term) is a chance to prove he can.

Not sure how good falkirks squad is. Not sure at the moment whether to be optimistic, will see what sort of a start both teams make to this season.

As long as Annie Lennox is on the bench and super Davie Mcgurn is no1 and maybe Dave Stewart at Right back[emoji3][emoji106][emoji460]️[emoji460]️