The New Raith Rovers Thread

For f**k sake, it's 2019.

You'd think if folk like that hadn't learned not be so moronic, they'd have at least learned to keep it quiet.

In much more encouraging news, the FFP's photos from pre-season training show that Kieron Bowie (caucasian) has gotten himself a Davo-inspired blue rinse. Glad to see he's picking the right role models. I don't think I've ever wanted one of our young players to succeed more.

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Has there ever been a time when a sentence starting with "I don't want to sound racist" comes across as anything but racist?

No, it's always racist.

Often ends. after a long argument, with the totally-not-racist person accusing everyone else of being PC snowflakes or randomly mentioning that Hitler liked Dogs.

23 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

You'd think if folk like that hadn't learned not be so moronic, they'd have at least learned to keep it quiet.

In much more encouraging news, the FFP's photos from pre-season training show that Kieron Bowie (caucasian) has gotten himself a Davo-inspired blue rinse. Glad to see he's picking the right role models. I don't think I've ever wanted one of our young players to succeed more.

Also noted that under the picture of Vaughan (Male caucasian, medium build wearing a blue top) it says he'll return ahead of schedule. Can't remember what the original prognosis was, but if he were fit for the firat league game it'd be a hell of a boost

Also noted that under the picture of Vaughan (Male caucasian, medium build wearing a blue top) it says he'll return ahead of schedule. Can't remember what the original prognosis was, but if he were fit for the firat league game it'd be a hell of a boost
I don't know if they are just regurgitating old news because I think the current timescale of late August/September is ahead of schedule as it is.

Yeah, Bill Clark said August, John McGlynn said September. He’s been running since the start of pre-season which he wasn’t this time last year, so hopefully we’ll get him back a couple of games into the league season in the worst case event.

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

It looks like he's been eating his lunch on the Prom and been dive bombed for his cheeseburger.

Is the Maby new center back black? Don’t want to sound racist but a big black unit at the back for for headers and attacking corners/set peace’s wi opposition bouncing off him will be great at this level. No matter the race sound like McGlynn is getting in some height for this season

I'd love to say I'm shocked at a thick Fifer being about 30 years behind the curve but I'm really not.

Shock horror as someone saying they don’t want to sound racist actually follows it by sounding racist.

What a bizarre comment to make as well. Is it a scientific fact that black people are better at heading footballs?

20 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Shock horror as someone saying they don’t want to sound racist actually follows it by sounding racist.

What a bizarre comment to make as well. Is it a scientific fact that black people are better at heading footballs?

I saw a documentary movie once about how White Men can't Jump, so you never know, there might be a grain of truth in it?

4 hours ago, Raith_Hoevers said:

Is the Maby new center back black? Don’t want to sound racist but a big black unit at the back for for headers and attacking corners/set peace’s wi opposition bouncing off him will be great at this level. No matter the race sound like McGlynn is getting in some height for this season

Jesus Fucking Christ. Staggering levels of stupidity going on there.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Well, Marvin Andrews headered them further than some players can kick it...

53 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
4 hours ago, Raith_Hoevers said:

I'd love to say I'm shocked at a thick Fifer being about 30 years behind the curve but I'm really not.

You're coming across as a bit of a thick c**t too with your sweeping generalisation.