The New Raith Rovers Thread

36 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Cheers! 

Wasn't my intention but, to be fair, I can understand how folk may have thought it was. 

I didn’t recognise the player.

I think all the excitement about an unknown player which we haven't had for a while and pre season got me in a twist.

My apologies... 

I don’t get the clamour to know the guys name... none of us will have heard of him, we will google his wiki page and then moan that he can’t be that good as he’s only played X amount of times for whatever diddy club he’s come from!

Just now, mealsonwheels said:

I think all the excitement about an unknown player which we haven't had for a while and pre season got me in a twist.

My apologies... 

No issue. 

I can see why my post would frustrate people keen to know about the player. 

Naive on my part. 

20 minutes ago, Kdawg said:

I don’t get the clamour to know the guys name... none of us will have heard of him, we will google his wiki page and then moan that he can’t be that good as he’s only played X amount of times for whatever diddy club he’s come from!

It'll really piss folk off when he wears gloves in September though.

He doesn’t have a wiki page.

I get that. Not my intention at all as I often hear of club goings-on but have no desire to appear 'ITK'. 
Some fans aren't overly enamoured with the transfer activity so far so I thought I'd reaffirm the posts describing the big felly to get some positivity going. 

Your perfectly entitled to get a little excitement going. Close season is boring enough. Keep up the good work Herve

Dumbarton Away to start the league off, looking forward to that, didn’t go to either games last season. Bowling club prematch, and the wee shop for a carry out for the train back home. Excellent.

90bed8c6-bff4-4e4c-b8db-c756821e34be.jpg

Just been told who this is going to be. Have not idea who comes up with this but can’t see it going down well at all. Not sure how a former CEO could even be considered a hall of fame entrant.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

90bed8c6-bff4-4e4c-b8db-c756821e34be.jpg

Just been told who this is going to be. Have not idea who comes up with this but can’t see it going down well at all. Not sure how a former CEO could even be considered a hall of fame entrant.

This is just so undeserving on so many levels.

I feel sick.

90bed8c6-bff4-4e4c-b8db-c756821e34be.thumb.jpg.a1edfd40299be7a34ec05e6f8c7feedc.jpg

If it's drysdale that is incredible.