The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just now, mealsonwheels said:

Fair enough you may know but I just don't get when supporters have this so called inside information that they like to tell us they have in a open football forum but refuse to share it. This is prob something best kept to themselves as it always has this effect... 

It's like when someone puts a post on Facebook saying 'I'm so angry' and when you ask what's up they say 'ahh nothing'.. Well don't post it then if you aren't going to tell us.. I think that's to make the readers angry so that the poster feels better that he isn't the only angry one!

Ahhh that's better 😁

I get that. Not my intention at all as I often hear of club goings-on but have no desire to appear 'ITK'. 

Some fans aren't overly enamoured with the transfer activity so far so I thought I'd reaffirm the posts describing the big felly to get some positivity going. 

I get that. Not my intention at all as I often hear of club goings-on but have no desire to appear 'ITK'. 
Some fans aren't overly enamoured with the transfer activity so far so I thought I'd reaffirm the posts describing the big felly to get some positivity going. 
Missing the point that by mentioning it, advising that you have privileged information but not disclosing it, you are almost the very definition of ITK, and that's not a good thing.

16 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Aye but was he a handsome chap? 

Just now, Brashy's Boots said:
Just now, Ebanda said:

Missing the point that by mentioning it, advising that you have privileged information but not disclosing it, you are almost the very definition of ITK, and that's not a good thing.

I think you're the one missing the point that if I had any desire to appear ITK I'd post a lot more than one attempt at garnering some positivity by confirming other posters accounts of the size of our potential new signing. 

Just now, Wardy said:

Aye but was he a handsome chap? 

Aye. 

10 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I think you're the one missing the point that if I had any desire to appear ITK I'd post a lot more than one attempt at garnering some positivity by confirming other posters accounts of the size of our potential new signing. 

Aye. 

I quite like the mystery of it myself. You're right as well, it gets folk buzzing. 

Certainly gets us more hyped than the papers does. 

Another start to the season away from home, that’s 4 in a row now. Still plenty time for Dumbarton to add to their squad and I think they’ll be much stronger than their fans fear but I think it’s a decent start.

Our opening day form has actually been pretty strong since McGlynn arrived first time around. Only one defeat in our last 12 opening days. Just about makes up for the fact we hadn’t won the first game of the season in 14 years before that.

The first 4 games offer us a reasonable opportunity to get off to a good start. Looking forward to it all starting again, it’s amazing how quickly you forgot the previous 9 months.

Just now, R.R.FC said:

In fairness to @Ebanda's Handyman Services  I don’t think he’s ever tried to come across as an #ITK type before and I don’t think that’s what he’s attempted here.

Out of interest, does anyone know if this guy a complete unknown? Or has he ever played in Scotland/England before?

Cheers! 

Wasn't my intention but, to be fair, I can understand how folk may have thought it was. 

I didn’t recognise the player.