The New Raith Rovers Thread

News coming out of starks in the last week that the club have offered the stadium out to investor. Plan to sell and rent back to raise some capital

SPP own most of the club and own the stadium so not sure how that would work.

24 minutes ago, Raith Insider said:

News coming out of starks in the last week that the club have offered the stadium out to investor. Plan to sell and rent back to raise some capital

High time that the ground and the club were one and the same. The ground should not be for sale. End of.

2 hours ago, Raith Insider said:

We couldnt afford the rental under the previous deal with Sim.With our debt dont see how we would be able to afford the rental to a different investor.As someone said previously,the club dont own the stadium to sell it

31 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Why would I lie? 

It's the club's place to name him, that's all. 

Fair enough you may know but I just don't get when supporters have this so called inside information that they like to tell us they have in a open football forum but refuse to share it. This is prob something best kept to themselves as it always has this effect... 

It's like when someone puts a post on Facebook saying 'I'm so angry' and when you ask what's up they say 'ahh nothing'.. Well don't post it then if you aren't going to tell us.. I think that's to make the readers angry so that the poster feels better that he isn't the only angry one!

Ahhh that's better 😁