The New Raith Rovers Thread

I would say Scotland lost more to having a shite RB and a radge referee.
With less than 10 minutes to go, players blowing through their arses what would you be looking to do. Make a substitution far earlier than the did. To be even more comical make a double switch. One at a time a few minutes apart. It's pretty basic really.

I haven't bought a season ticket in the past couple of seasons, it's an easy habit to fall out of. 

I would 100% get one for the coming season though, if the finance option was available again. 

12 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

I think a few folk will be thinking more about there holidays than season tickets at the moment and we will see an upturn in numbers closer to the league campaign kicking off, finance option would definitely help push numbers up

Finance option ?

dont folk know season tickets go on sale at this time of year ?

Finance option ?
dont folk know season tickets go on sale at this time of year ?
Not always as simple as that. Alot of people (myself included) can't afford to spend that kind of sum at one time regardless of knowing its coming or not.

3 minutes ago, Raith_Hoevers said:

Is there student prices for a season ticket or is it just for OAPs?

Now called young adult.

Young Adult ticket £150 (A new option available to those aged Under 21. Those born after 1st July 1998 qualify for this category)

http://www.raithrovers.net/39274/season-tickets-201920.htm

6 minutes ago, Raith_Hoevers said:

f**k am 30 emoji23.pngemoji23.png this means a have to pay full whack for single matches as well. just moved back from Holland after few years away. Aw well still try and get to as much as possible

Are you studying at Elmwood College?

13 hours ago, foreverarover said:

And that on BBC alba is why Shelley Kerr didn't get the Rovers job. Not becauae she is female.

To be fair, I’ve seen a Ray McKinnon Raith said have a similar collapse, so perhaps Val had a point.

Edited by Beastie Russell

Lennox is injury prone and shite.
at least Lyness wasn’t injury prone
To be fair, he wasn't bad before he got his face kicked off. I guess that sort of thing might affect your confidence for a while. Maybe he's got it back.

His confidence, not his face.