The New Raith Rovers Thread

38 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:
6 hours ago, RaithRover123 said:
Maybe this guy won’t go missing in big games like Nisbet in the play off final 🤷‍♂️

Oooft......nothing to do with fact your whole team shat itself and lost to a team who'd been utter dug shite for 6 months.

Much like how your whole team shat it in jan

Didn’t they beat Dunfermline in  April, during the dugshite era ?
Yes well spotted. We took dugshite to a whole new level. However we stayed up. As did Queens. Because your sorry lot shat their play off pants again

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:
6 hours ago, RaithRover123 said:
Maybe this guy won’t go missing in big games like Nisbet in the play off final 🤷‍♂️

Oooft......nothing to do with fact your whole team shat itself and lost to a team who'd been utter dug shite for 6 months.

Quiet time 👏

B5AD275E-2DD8-4308-9A2A-1D9B556A049B.jpeg

Spoke to couple of Hibs fans from work and said he’s terrible... can’t wait

At the end of the day we’ve got to be as optimistic as possible, it’s not easy accepting that this is it but it is and we can’t escape that.

It’s been said a lot but none of us were awfully happy when Nisbet was offered a contract following his trial games as the one I watched against the Pars he was absolutely brutal.

At the end of the day it’s only a trial and if McGlynn sees something which he can use him for I’m all for giving the boy a chance I suppose.

This is stating the obvious, but sadly we are now an established League One club.

The days of doing well in the Championship were 3 years ago.

We’ll be signing this generations Chris Silvestro, Graeme Weir, Chris Fahey and the likes for the foreseeable. Possibly with this generations finished Eddie Annand or Derek Ferguson for thrills. Who will be this generations Sean Kilgannon? This generations Craig Winter?

22 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

This is stating the obvious, but sadly we are now an established League One club.

The days of doing well in the Championship were 3 years ago.

We’ll be signing this generations Chris Silvestro, Graeme Weir, Chris Fahey and the likes for the foreseeable. Possibly with this generations finished Eddie Annand or Derek Ferguson for thrills. Who will be this generations Sean Kilgannon? This generations Craig Winter?

The minute we appointed Gary Locke we were an established League One club.

The minute we appointed Gary Locke we were an established League One club.

Not quite that minute. There was a definite lag. Even at Christmas time 2016 when we’d just got a draw with Dundee United - our umpteenth draw - I didn’t think we’d manage to get relegated. If only we’d known the series of draws were the beginning of the downward spiral. By the end of January after the home defeat to Dumbarton I was sure we would be relegated.

...anyway, that’s all water under the bridge. I’ve bought my season ticket and I’m ready to get back to down to the tired old San Sanstarko.

When are the fixtures out? Can’t be long now. Falkirk away is now the one for the calendar.

12 hours ago, RaithRover123 said:

Quiet time 👏

B5AD275E-2DD8-4308-9A2A-1D9B556A049B.jpeg

yup, he's right, 3rd tier of Scottish football it is for the Rovers yet again ;)

Do us a favour and keep Falkirk down though please