The New Raith Rovers Thread

23 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Basically I'd notice he fumes every time Rovers get one over East Fife. After the last game against East Fife, I threw out a tweet about someone gathering his tears to intravenously inject. He put out a fuming tweet a few minutes later which I screenshot and attach on. I forget about it and enjoy my Saturday evening. 

The season rumbles on and less than an hour after full time at Dumfries, he's quoted my tweet trying to get it up me. And then he's brought it up again today for some reason. 

I'm still unsure on what council tax band I'm on for residing in his head, but it's nice to know I'm important to him. 

You do know he's a Pars fan and absolutely hates the Rovers

Gillespie to sign for Falkirk now and be player of the season.

It's amazing how many of the players that we've either released or fans are happy to see leave have or look likely ending up at higher league clubs. Not necessarily a berometer of ability but surely would show given the right management should have been successful with us.

Davidson will start next season guaranteed alongside Benedictus. He's not being signed on as a coach but as a full time defender. He should not be anywhere near the starting 11 and going by this McGlynn comments that's where he'll be.

Amazed at the lack of concern from the fans at the state of the squad. Pining hopes on the same defence and 2 players both of whom have or will be coming back from serious long term injuries and who won't have kicked a ball competitively for months.
^^^this 100%. Still waiting for one of the full back berths to be sorted, a keeper and a striker. Why the heck are we paying a full time wage to a player that can't train all week and IMO should be a bench warmer.

28 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Didn't know he was a Pars fan but the hatred of Rovers wasn't hard to notice. Either way, he's a fuming wreck. 

I think maybe a Rovers fan pumped his wife behind his back or something :lol:...its either that or he's been around East Fife fans too long.:lol:

4 hours ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

I hope you're right but I have major concerns. As I've said before hard work is all well and good but you need quality to go up and I don't see from the signings and re-signings, Hendry and McKay apart, that we're going to be anywhere near good enough.

Time will tell and I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it.

Lewis Vaughan lacks quality?

4 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

I've yet to meet a single Pars fan who "hates" the Rovers.

There used to be a room in Pitreavie Castle where vulnerable sorts were radicalised, but since Sky moved in everyone has been pretty much chilled about the whole thing.

It's a bit unusual to have so many home friendlies against sides from leagues below us.

My guess is we’ve went with teams that are happy to play away from home as it makes the season tickets appear better value for money. Maybe i’m being cynical but seems very unusual.

7 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Can anyone interpret this shite?

Was waiting for a taxi on the way to heading out for the night having a wee light hearted laugh at the worst full time team in the country and opened my phone an hour or so later to find I'd left that weird autotext message on this thread...... :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

Was waiting for a taxi on the way to heading out for the night having a wee light hearted laugh at the worst full time team in the country and opened my phone an hour or so later to find I'd left that weird autotext message on this thread...... :lol: 

Seems legit.

See the source image

4 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

5d043a68c6463_simpson3.jpg.ca9b5f44972530913d88d73f9bb552b1.jpg5d043a6d30e06_simpson2.jpg.4181ac26e2097933b689f5be3823c23b.jpg

simpson 1.jpg

simpson 4.jpg