The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'm delighted with the £40k for Muza, he'll soon have the barcodes screaming abuse at him as he backpeddles off attackers allowing them time to set their sights (easily his biggest fault). Yes I'd have been ok with him staying but I'd far rather have McKay and that £40k.

Can't see what the problem with Davo is, even if he has the occasional howler/red must moment he will be nothing more than a filler-in. The number of times in the run in that JMcG said that Davo couldnt train until the Thursday means the gaffer will know better than anyone here just what his limitations are, don't sweat it.

I'm delighted with the £40k for Muza, he'll soon have the barcodes screaming abuse at him as he backpeddles off attackers allowing them time to set their sights (easily his biggest fault). Yes I'd have been ok with him staying but I'd far rather have McKay and that £40k.
Can't see what the problem with Davo is, even if he has the occasional howler/red must moment he will be nothing more than a filler-in. The number of times in the run in that JMcG said that Davo couldnt train until the Thursday means the gaffer will know better than anyone here just what his limitations are, don't sweat it.

Exactly. McKay is way more valuable to Raith Rovers than Murray ever will.

2 hours ago, Double Jack D said:

£40k for Murray is soothing my seethe nicely :).

Aye, because the Daily Record is definitely going to be privvy to that information. 

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

Don’t sign them then. More likely the DDCB’s prised the rent out the local Hebrews. I wonder what other company will suffer the consequences of a failed payment. I beg your club to spend spend spend. I double dare you.

50 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Don’t you like my hurty words

More, more yet. 

2 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Bit of a lack of respect for Iain Davidson. How many games has he played for Raith, over how many years? 

You'd better hope he's not looking in...

This!!! Davo gets some stick aff ppl on this yet bene who was an utter bomb scare never gets a mention 

1 minute ago, Hadji said:

This!!! Davo gets some stick aff ppl on this yet bene who was an utter bomb scare never gets a mention 

Personally last season I thought our best partnership was Davo and McKay. There's a good footballer in Bene, but he's not been the same since his injury.

Edited by RRPT

4 minutes ago, RRPT said:

Personally last season I thought our best partnership was Davo and McKay. There's a good footballer in Bene, but he's not been the same since his injury.

Agreed. A think benes injures have hampered him duno if physically or mentally but the Bene from the championship seasons isnt there at the moment. Am a big fan of davo he gives 100% and u can see loses hurt him, does he make mistakes ofcourse thats y hes a league one player no a champions league player