The New Raith Rovers Thread

How anyone could be seething about a transfer that we knew was happening is beyond me. Good signing for the pars but looking at our own squad, there seems to be more balance to it. Still need a rb, cb and 1/2 strikers though. With Anderson and macdonald signing I could see us playing 352 more often aswell.

I agree, I think the midfield looks stronger now that it did at the end of the season, selling these players on when we can makes perfect business sense specially when they have made it clear they want to move on to better there career. I don’t see the internet going on meltdown when we decide to change our employers for better money/job. Yeah Nizzy’s goals will be missed but we need more than 1 player scoring goals. I trust McGlynn and the board to get it right and it’s about time the keyboard warriors got behind the team and stop their moaning

Funny how a club rips off creditors and small businesses and goes into administration and pays transfer fees yet on other the other hand a club tries  to do business properly and loses there best players to said club, As Greavies once said footballs a funny old game

Edited by basher brash

Funny how a club rips off creditors and small businesses and goes into administration and pays transfer fees yet on other the other hand a club tries  to do business properly and loses there best players to said club, As Greavies once said footballs a funny old game
They just sold a player whose transfer fee will cover anything they are due to us to be fair.

Well the inevitable has happened it is what it is and the two players have moved on.

Can’t begrudge them the opportunity to play at a higher level.

On the social media front - it would have been nice to see the pair post a wee farewell to the fans perhaps - just think it’s common courtesy toward the folk who have backed them for the last year or so. Doesn’t seem to have crossed either’s mind.

Well the inevitable has happened it is what it is and the two players have moved on.

Can’t begrudge them the opportunity to play at a higher level.

On the social media front - it would have been nice to see the pair post a wee farewell to the fans perhaps - just think it’s common courtesy toward the folk who have backed them for the last year or so. Doesn’t seem to have crossed either’s mind.

The fact that there are folk wishing them to be involved in a car crash has maybe put them off a bit.

The fact that there are folk wishing them to be involved in a car crash has maybe put them off a bit.

Aye true - unfortunately there are always a few clowns in the minority.

Absolutely disgusting comment to make.

Wish them both the best, who knows maybe see them again in a Rovers shirt in the future.