The New Raith Rovers Thread

26 minutes ago, Alyn Stevenson said:

Has it been said anywhere if any of the signings today are part time or full time?

Not as far as I've seen. I would guess these three will be part time on the basis that they've all been part time this season.

3 hours ago, Sweaty Morph said:

As far as over reactions go, is this the best one this pre-season?

Over reaction because you don’t agree with my opinion! Why do you think they announced Reagan Hendry a few weeks back why not wait until today ? Does Reagan Hendry come under a different SFA registration policy no because that Calibre of signing would wet the appetite of the Rovers support and maybe shift a few more season tickets  unlike today’s signings  in all honest. 

18 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Not as far as I've seen. I would guess these three will be part time on the basis that they've all been part time this season.

Certainly doubt Victoria (30) and Anderson (33) would be giving up whatever else they do to take up FT football...

2 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Yes. 

What's your fixation with the 200 club anyway? 

We've never had to ban anyone so I can only assume that you're being petty about something minor. 

I can only guess he's using it in an intelligent attempt to suggest about a select clique. I'm sure our fan base from on here can all discuss it over a pint at the 200 club...