The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Do you know where hell is?

I'm old enough to mind of that ditty.

Rainjurs song adopted by the Linktown Derry at Stark's Park back in the 1970s.

They confused hell with heaven... :-)

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

Did you have the same thoughts when we signed Nisbet? He wasn’t a player that jumped out as being an exciting signing and came to us with not much in the way of glowing reviews from previous clubs and looked what happened.

Stirling Albion got rid, Peterhead got rid and he’s left Relegated Brechin City no thank you . Nisbet your correct I never thought he would score 30 odd goals however at least he started off with a premiership club then various championship teams on loan 

2 hours ago, basher brash said:

Stirling Albion got rid, Peterhead got rid and he’s left Relegated Brechin City no thank you . Nisbet your correct I never thought he would score 30 odd goals however at least he started off with a premiership club then various championship teams on loan 

Lots of players go on trial each pre season, not a guarantee he will be signed so no need to panic

10 hours ago, Been going too long said:

Lots of players go on trial each pre season, not a guarantee he will be signed so no need to panic

This

Could be the manager has seen something in his game and wants a closer look, if he was convinced about him, he would have been offered terms.

Are Kelty Hearts selling drugs as well? Whenever I hear about anything opening in Kirkcaldy it’s always drugs that are mentioned.

Should Rovers get in on this action? Question for John Sim?

14 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Are Kelty Hearts selling drugs as well? Whenever I hear about anything opening in Kirkcaldy it’s always drugs that are mentioned.

Should Rovers get in on this action? Question for John Sim?

Kelty Hearts are paying some crazy money for players. Seems they are determined to make a push for the 2nd division next year.

1 hour ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I’m absolutely certain that Kelty are doing everything above board. There’s just untold riches in the conservatory installation market.

No law in Kelty beyond the Thunderdome....