The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 minutes ago, Caskie Rover said:

A certain fans favourite Keeper is coming back as a part time player / coach.

I’ll look forward to people saying it’s just a glorious rumour, then proving you wrong when everyone goes off their tits when it’s announced!

Yaaaaaas!

Simon Miotto? 

Yass. 

28 minutes ago, Caskie Rover said:

A certain fans favourite Keeper is coming back as a part time player / coach.

I’ll look forward to people saying it’s just a glorious rumour, then proving you wrong when everyone goes off their tits when it’s announced!

Yaaaaaas!

I always knew one day Andrew McNeil would rise to being a Rovers fans favourite. Welcome back Andy!

48 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We are taking on ex Brechin striker Ross Kavanagh for a trial. He was due to sign for Stranraer apparently but has knocked that back to try and win a deal with us.

I read on the Queens Park thread, that someone had mentioned that we were interested in Ryan McGeever from Brechin.

52 minutes ago, Paco said:

I was never really a fan of Lee Robinson to be honest, Ramsdens Cup winner or not.

Too close to the halfway line for my liking...

Was he no really wee anaw?

13 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Ross Kavanagh only scored four goals last season, and three were against ourselves.

We keep getting linked with Brechin players and it's giving me the fear.

1 hour ago, renton said:

We keep getting linked with Brechin players and it's giving me the fear.

Based on the names linked with us so far it's hard not to  worry that Hendry will be our exciting signing for the season and the rest will be wholly uninspiring.

I suppose the same could be said of Kevin Nisbet but I think he is very much the exception to the rule.

21 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Hopefully there will be some movement in the next couple of days as our contracts all expire today and I expect that most other clubs will be the same.

true, although you can't officially register any new player until the 2nd week in June, so we may not hear too much next week