The New Raith Rovers Thread

18 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Dunfermline Press reporting they will unveil a new striker in 24 hours. That’ll be Nisbet then.

FFP also reporting a move to Dunfermline is likely.

Good luck to him, better he joins a Championship side, even if it is the Pars, than sign for Falkirk which is what I feared most. 

On the basis of the two games against Queen of the South I'm not 100% convinced he can make the step up but I expect Dunfermline will probably have a bit more creativity about them than we did in those matches.

We've not actually signed Eckersley yet and have already got 2 LB signed up, albeit pretty young and inexperienced. I'd like to see us bring him in but with 2 already signed up then it's looking less likely. Having said that we have 4 goalies.
And just like clockwork, its announced

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Good luck to him, carried the side last season with his goals. 

Yup. Had the absolute fear looking at that squad in the summer, especially as we limped through the league cup with half of it injured. Season would've been a disaster without him.

2 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Nisbet and Bobby Barr off to pars lol lol Bobby Barr

There is always 4-5 games a season where Bobby Barr looks absolutely untouchable and rips through teams. The problem is usually the other 30 odd games where he goes missing.

I would be surprised if he moved to the pars, as i never really though he was championship quality. No real shock about Nisbet tho, from a selfish point of view i'm glad he wont be in our league next year.

22 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

They were bull yes emoji23.png

This is not, and not sorry emoji23.png

No sweat neebs, You were busted on that one long ago, you talk more shite than a Methil social worker.