The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Hendry is class and was a huge loss when he damaged his ACL mid way through the season, Nisbet will be missed however If he does move on it won’t be a disaster as Vaughan is due back roughly end of sept plus any new signings

Yeah, having a fully fit Hendry and Vaughan would be better than having neither but still having Nisbet. 

1 minute ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I’m not one for knee jerk reactions but I’ve booked the open top bus, and ordered face-paint and bunting from Amazon.

I can't see you with the all blue coupon look.

I expect you'll rock up with an 80's pop star look akin to Steve Strange .

Let’s be fair here, Vaughan is twice the player Nisbet is. 9 goals in 12 games despite playing with a knock nearly all of them. Don’t take this the wrong way, Nisbet is still a brilliant goalscorer. But if Nisbet goes and Vaughan stays I wouldn’t be too disappointed.

Let’s be fair here, Vaughan is twice the player Nisbet is. 9 goals in 12 games despite playing with a knock nearly all of them. Don’t take this the wrong way, Nisbet is still a brilliant goalscorer. But if Nisbet goes and Vaughan stays I wouldn’t be too disappointed.
The problem being Vaughan hasn't really had a season for us where he has been fit for the majority of it. We can't pin our hopes on him staying fit. Iv said it before, but a fit Vaughan would have been in my team ahead of linn last season, which is high praise considering the season he had.

3 hours ago, virginton said:

What don't you understand? You're just in the teuchter region while the other clubs within civilisation are kept where they belong.

^^^ unseeded diddy team

Cringe. Like something your unfunny uncle would come out with. 

Regan Hendry is a fantastic signing. 

Great start to our recruitment. 

The problem being Vaughan hasn't really had a season for us where he has been fit for the majority of it. We can't pin our hopes on him staying fit. Iv said it before, but a fit Vaughan would have been in my team ahead of linn last season, which is high praise considering the season he had.
Vaughan played the full season under Smith. Unfortunately Baz wasted it by playing him as a deep lying central midfielder for almost half of it.