The New Raith Rovers Thread

I know it’s off topic from the League Cup, and Zen after thinking about it, I agree that Dundee at home is probably financially the best option for us. So ICT Away on the Saturday please 🤞🏻
But check out this, what an absolute virgin! How anyone has time to make up fake profiles like this is absolutely beyond me hahaha

IMG_5676.thumb.jpg.2f14abf8395c3c46134772acd63924c1.jpg

Hiya Hadji, hiya pal

36 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

I know it’s off topic from the League Cup, and Zen after thinking about it, I agree that Dundee at home is probably financially the best option for us. So ICT Away on the Saturday please 
But check out this, what an absolute virgin! How anyone has time to make up fake profiles like this is absolutely beyond me hahaha

Edited by Angusfifer

4 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Would you rather you kept Nesbitt and didn’t get Hendry or rather you got Hendry and lost Nesbitt?

Potentially gaining Hendry would help the team more overall. Part of the reason we lost so many goals was down to a midfield who couldn't keep ahold of the ball. 

Just now, sirscottyoung said:

Would you rather you kept Nesbitt and didn’t get Hendry it got Hendry and lost Nesbitt?

Hendry is class and was a huge loss when he damaged his ACL mid way through the season, Nisbet will be missed however If he does move on it won’t be a disaster as Vaughan is due back roughly end of sept plus any new signings