The New Raith Rovers Thread

55 minutes ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, philpy said:
I saw john mcglynn coming out out of his house this morning. He must be signing for raith.

I hope you berated him for not being the Sunderland manager

He's still hiding in a dark room after yesterday!

23 hours ago, greggyt1985 said:
On 25/05/2019 at 21:06, MoanEhRaith said:

Decent boys to be fair, feel like Anderson fits us better though, all out for him!

Plus ronaldo is 34.at the end of his career for sure.... Would only offer him a part time contract. Could be a good impact player to come off the bench I suppose.

Didn’t work with that Czech didy that Gary F Locke signed.

16 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

I'm not sold on Anderson returning, but he isn't 37 and he hasn't been out of football for the last 3 years. 

My post was aimed at jokingly signing Ronaldo and suggesting he would just turn into another Rudi Skacel. I’m not against Ando, I’d rather we sign him than we’d kept Flanagan.

I think some Raith supporters need a reality check, another season in league 1 and with the rumoured levels of debt yer club will have to be very sensible in the transfer market! It can't be easy
Pipe doon with your rumours. The facts are out there. And the situation is slowly improving. Sensible in the transfer market is essential though, rather than waste cash on haddies like Johnny Court, eh?