The New Raith Rovers Thread

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.53070d388c2a24a7a25dea2d80304c1a.gif
Re-signing Grant Anderson would paper over some other huge cracks in squad-building. 
I'm a shameless nostalgist and I don't care who knows it. 

Been offered another deal at Stranraer but is yet to sign. Was talking to a Raith supporting mate yesterday who said he would like to see him back at starks park. I hope he signs again at Stranraer as he’s a good player to have in your squad as he’s versatile and always gives 100% plus he pops up with a few goals as well.

Heard a few rumours from few Pars fans about El Bahktaoui, was wondering the truth in the matter following our dear friend ShitRaith’s post, he looked dreadful in the game against us at Starks and 1 goal to his name for our rivals up the road this season doesn’t exactly set the heather alight, although he is a proven player in the league.

1 hour ago, Le shocolate moose said:

Been offered another deal at Stranraer but is yet to sign. Was talking to a Raith supporting mate yesterday who said he would like to see him back at starks park. I hope he signs again at Stranraer as he’s a good player to have in your squad as he’s versatile and always gives 100% plus he pops up with a few goals as well.

Well said mate an unsung hero and I will be delighted if he returns

Not sure what people are expecting. This is our third season in this league with piss all money. 

Even with that, Anderson is a better player than Flanagan. Not a very high standard to meet, but still. 

This is going to be a long season ahead if the likes of Anderson and that guy from Brechin are the sort of signings we're targeting.

We simply can’t pick and choose who we want. The club have no money, so we get what we can

The first time Anderson was here he was guilty of bring a beanpole with no crossing ability. The only use for him the last time was for the goalkeeper to aim for him on the wing when there was no short pass. I can't see him having improved in any way. If that's our signing targets then it's going to be a long summer.