The New Raith Rovers Thread

25 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

It's going to hard to take losing a player that scored 30+ goals for nothing.  

Yeah, it is. Wouldn't necessarily mind you if we got three strikers in to replace him, Buchanan and Duggan and they got 15 goals a piece then we'd be alright.

Nisbet will be away and good luck to him, he gave us 30 goals but the rest of the team were nowhere near as useful so he deserves a crack at a team in a higher league and probably more money too.

I'm sure mcglynn will dig out a striker from somewhere was it not him who found he scores when he wants and the legend that is tade.

Him leaving was always going to be the case once we were confirmed as stayed down.

Oddly enough I don’t really recall him doing much else aside from scoring goals. Maybe one positive we can draw is we’ll have a more rounded player up top for us next season.

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Him leaving was always going to be the case once we were confirmed as stayed down.

Oddly enough I don’t really recall him doing much else aside from scoring goals. Maybe one positive we can draw is we’ll have a more rounded player up top for us next season.

Tbh I couldn't care less if he sat and  had a picnic in every game as long as he scored the goals

4 minutes ago, pantene proV said:

Far be it from me to deny the guy a holiday but it's not ideal our management team are away on their jollies when we're already couple of weeks behind most other teams in preparation for next season 

Hopefully he's booked a fortnight at Pettycur Bay so he can still keep on top of things.

23 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Surprised at Nisbit. A relative of mine works for Partick and he was adamant they wanted him back. 

Different rumours going round, the only definitive is that he won't stay.