The New Raith Rovers Thread

He managed to tempt Zico into posting it on fantalk. An excellent effort.

Surely of the three signings Dom Thomas would be the best and that’s the one he’s said “another” for? Please can you tear up his contract and send him our way. He’s by far the best player I’ve seen in a few years!

2 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

Ooh I have one. Leighton McIntosh has yet to re sign for Airdie. He is destined for Starks Park on the morning train, if it's not cancelled emoji848.png

The only problem with that is that he has re-signed for Airdrie. Otherwise an excellent idea...

Let’s get back to debating about whether to keep Davo or not.

His time is up, you can clearly see the struggle when he tries to turn quickly or change pace. Also, as someone else said earlier, he’s just a long ball merchant. It’s not like he’s going to improve on his ability to play next season, announce him as a coach or something.

Or just announce something at least...

Surely of the three signings Dom Thomas would be the best and that’s the one he’s said “another” for? Please can you tear up his contract and send him our way. He’s by far the best player I’ve seen in a few years!
Zico isn't the brightest to be fair....

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

It’s my job to know it all. I could probably tell you 50% of teams signings. When guys need work when dropping from full time and that they come to me. You get chatting and after doing it for years you become to know them all and speak regularly. Heard you and Airdrie battling for a few others though. Seems like your running a much much smaller squad but the guys your having will be quality!

Dom Thomas is under contract at killie and full time... why and how would he be signing a part time deal wi the Rovers????

Of the loan players we’ll bring in I have it on good authority one will be the return of Daniel Armstrong. #itk
Good stuff. With the likes of Dan, Dom Thomas and Higgy supplying the ammo Nisbet and Henderson should get 50 goals each next season.

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
3 minutes ago, Hadji said:
Dom Thomas is under contract at killie and full time... why and how would he be signing a part time deal wi the Rovers????

We've got him a job on the railways...

Is that no Dumbartons sales pitch? 

6 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Look up his soccer school which is absolutely flying. He will make more off that than his current football deal...

Av seen his Soccer school, but hes a very talented player who av heard Dunfermline have been looking at getting in on loan for next season and, killie haven't relased him either ?

1 hour ago, JAR said:

Need more of our punters to contribute to the Player Development Fund so that we can afford a better team. Your starter for £10PM.

If someone came forward and organised a player fund rather than for the development team then I would contribute. 500 fans paying £10 a month could bring in a couple of players.

1 hour ago, raith1974 said:

If someone came forward and organised a player fund rather than for the development team then I would contribute. 500 fans paying £10 a month could bring in a couple of players.

I calculated I could pay £6.13 a month. #tight