The New Raith Rovers Thread

13 hours ago, JAR said:

Could we have some NOISE on Wed & Sat - some people think they are in a library. Just clap if you are too posh to sing & shout. Thanks.

Whilst I agree that the atmosphere has changed for the best I think we should let people enjoy the games the way they're comfortable with without feeling like they're expected to take part if they don't want to. 

The noise of the crowd will naturally ramp up if the players on the pitch dictate it. 

Hit the Channel can confirm lyrics, as he was the originator to the banger.
I’m so gutted I’m going to miss both legs against Queens. Hopefully by the time I wake up on Wednesday we’re 3-0 up at FT.

Hit the Channel behaving like ISIS claiming responsibility for something he had nothing to do with

1 hour ago, WSDR 88 said:

Hit the Channel can confirm lyrics, as he was the originator to the banger.
I’m so gutted I’m going to miss both legs against Queens. Hopefully by the time I wake up on Wednesday we’re 3-0 up at FT.

Unfortunately incorrect. I wasn’t responsible for those lyrics or any of the recent (or historical) terror attacks. 

It may your thinking of the Super JM song which I posted on here pre Dumbarton 0-5 (originally ‘less hair than zidane’ but long accepted ‘better than zidane’ has caught on!).

25 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Unfortunately incorrect. I wasn’t responsible for those lyrics or any of the recent (or historical) terror attacks. 

It may your thinking of the Super JM song which I posted on here pre Dumbarton 0-5 (originally ‘less hair than zidane’ but long accepted ‘better than zidane’ has caught on!).

I still think the original lyric is better.

The first I heard of our version of Allez Allez Allez was Dumbarton away from Enigma and Renton. That and SJMG too.

It was sung away at Stranraer. Wasn’t me who came up with Allez Allez Allez though.

The “less hair than Zidane” is also the superior, and original, lyric.

Anyone else thinking the departure time of 12.45 for a potential 3 hr coach trip is maybe a wee bit tight for a 4pm KO?

Leaving at that time should get folk there for about the back of 3 (traffic depending).

Refreshement before the game is definitely out.

It's a 2-3 hour car journey on a normal day, but will maybe take a wee bit longer in a bus. There are some roadworks on the M74 but how bad I don't know.

Leaving 1and 3/4 hours for Forfar (44mls) got us in with 15 mins to spare, not sure a journey almost 3 times as long to Dumfries is being afforded enough time if there are delays en-route.

Any of you lot catch Locke on Off the Ball on Saturday? His view on his time at you was he was sacked leaving you comfortably mid-table but the board and fans wanted top two so that wasn't good enough. Very entertaining take on that situation considering he left you 8th, 4 points above relegation with no wins in 14 [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Any of you lot catch Locke on Off the Ball on Saturday? His view on his time at you was he was sacked leaving you comfortably mid-table but the board and fans wanted top two so that wasn't good enough. Very entertaining take on that situation considering he left you 8th, 4 points above relegation with no wins in 14 emoji23.png

That's quite insane.