The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Asked if his client was a Raith Rovers fan, Mr Davie added: “They would be described as his wee team. He goes to games quite regularly.”

Are Dunfermline fans asleep? This is an open goal.

1 hour ago, Double Jack D said:

Seems a reasonably pragmatic outcome and the Rovers recovering the costs. 

I wonder who their big team is?

That is the kind of hard-hitting question we all want to know. That journo needs a kick in the studs. Maybe they are saving it for the in-depth interview .

Wee Ned - “I just wanted to add to the drama and atmosphere! No pyro no party! I’ll also reveal who my big team is and what i’m painting on my next bedsheet.”

I seem to remember a lot of folk on here saying, “make them pay for it” after it happened. That exactly what’s happened, plus a ban. It cannae be just me who thinks the the punishment is exactly proportionate to the crime?

Make them to unpaid work at the stadium a particularly stupid suggestion. Aye, because the ground staff want absolutely fucking nothing more than babysitting two wee fannies who don’t want to be there for an extended period of time.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I seem to remember a lot of folk on here saying, “make them pay for it” after it happened. That exactly what’s happened, plus a ban. It cannae be just me who thinks the the punishment is exactly proportionate to the crime?

Make them to unpaid work at the stadium a particularly stupid suggestion. Aye, because the ground staff want absolutely fucking nothing more than babysitting two wee fannies who don’t want to be there for an extended period of time.

Why is it stupid? How much supervision would it take to clean the toilets or clean the seats, sweep the stands. They could even help out in the snack bars but then that would be too much . You arsehole!

They’re teenagers who did something stupid, they’ve paid for the damage, been to court and banned for a year. Seems fair to me. Hopefully they’ll learn from it but no need for further punishment in my opinion move on.

^^^this.

Why is it stupid? How much supervision would it take to clean the toilets or clean the seats, sweep the stands. They could even help out in the snack bars but then that would be too much . You arsehole!

The last one would involve a couple of hours training and definitely require supervision.

Fair play to you though, I didn’t expect such a dramatic ending to your post.

10 hours ago, Frank conner said:

This is exactly how I sign off emails at my work. 

If Arbroath lose to East Fife next week and we get a wee cheeky win at Forfar (doubt that) and if we beat them later on the season that’s only 6 points behind.

We are due a good run. Arbroath are in their worst form they’ve been all season. Their arses will be flapping.

If next week goes as stated above I’m going to have no choice but to get excited...

Scale of 1 to 10 how excited are you now?

We could get them to take the first team games.  They couldn't do worse than that clown. Smart arse
We all have opinions etc Frank but no need to start calling people arseholes etc. We're all fans of the rovers at the end of the day. I'm sure you can make your point without resorting to such childish remarks.

52 minutes ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, Frank conner said:
We could get them to take the first team games.  They couldn't do worse than that clown. Smart arse

We all have opinions etc Frank but no need to start calling people arseholes etc. We're all fans of the rovers at the end of the day. I'm sure you can make your point without resorting to such childish remarks.

That s rich coming from you lot! Open your eyes.