The New Raith Rovers Thread

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 14:03, MoanEhRaith said:

I've heard that the young men are going to be situated in the railway stand for the playoffs - hoping we make it - I feel as though this will definitely pick up the atmosphere and allow us to get behind the boys. More of us should be encouraged to get involved, I know I will! 

Getting behind the young boys ? Really  ?  :o 

I don't think anyone on this thread has claimed Smith would have us challenging. We weren't very good under him at all. 

I don't think he'd have done any worse than McGlynn has managed as it transpires, but that doesn't mean him leaving was a bad thing. He shouldn't have been given the opportunity to put together this season's squad for starters. McGlynn might not be the answer either, but whatever the answer is it isn't Smith.

Edited by Michael W

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:
50 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
Waste of time this year! Absolutely no incentive at all.

Exact same incentive as last year tbh.

No! We had a real chance of winningthe league last year not 15 points behind a team we finished 16 points ahead of last season.  Although some folk say we are better off. The biggest incentive we can offer is a full clear  out management team included. 

No! We had a real chance of winningthe league last year not 15 points behind a team we finished 16 points ahead of last season.  Although some folk say we are better off. The biggest incentive we can offer is a full clear  out management team included. 
When you can't tell the difference between arbroaths form last season, to this season why should anyone bother coming back at that? I'm yet to see anyone say we are better off positionally or points wise at this stage either.

It was a question asked to have a bit more of a joke about this thread rather than a serious debate though. We all agree it's been shit. Footballs an outlet for us all, we are allowed to try and enjoy certain aspects of it.

7 hours ago, grumswall said:

When you can't tell the difference between arbroaths form last season, to this season why should anyone bother coming back at that? I'm yet to see anyone say we are better off positionally or points wise at this stage either.

It was a question asked to have a bit more of a joke about this thread rather than a serious debate though. We all agree it's been shit. Footballs an outlet for us all, we are allowed to try and enjoy certain aspects of it.

Sums it up perfectly. :bairn:bairn

image.jpeg