The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, baillieinleeds said:

Arbroath’s Part Time Team are a country mile better than our god forbid “full time”

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Salty Fife tears flowing from Frank here.

Not at all good luck you guys are having a once in a lifetime experience  I've been following the Rovers for 35 years and this is the first time u've done anything. 

It’s not like Arbroath will rely solely on their current squad next season, they’ll strengthen no doubt (they’ll have to)...well unless we go part time and hoover up all the talent.

I can see it now if we do go part time with each signing being met with “who the f**k is that!?!?....this is pish!!!”.

11 minutes ago, Raithie said:

It’s not like Arbroath will rely solely on their current squad next season, they’ll strengthen no doubt (they’ll have to)...well unless we go part time and hoover up all the talent.

I can see it now if we do go part time with each signing being met with “who the f**k is that!?!?....this is pish!!!”.

What with some of Alloas squad ?Aye that's worked out.

1 hour ago, Frank conner said:

That's how bad it is Ryan McCord is utter shit enjoy the moment you guys will get relegated after one season. You can't go full time so chances off staying upon are slim so just enjoy the moment itsxthe biggest thing you've one in decades. Chances are it won't happen again. 

That is incredibly bitter. 

Absolutely beautiful to witness it. 

3 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Doesn’t matter does it. The stats don’t lie. This “full time” squad languish 16 points behind a Part Time TEAM. Do you get it now

What's that digit to do with one player? I'm not the one who shouts for a manager to be sacked for almost getting us promoted  then says the next manager could finish 20+ points behind the league champions and let's give him another season yippee. What a great idea oh wait a minute it's not about reality it's a about sentiment. 

What's that digit to do with one player? I'm not the one who shouts for a manager to be sacked for almost getting us promoted  then says the next manager could finish 20+ points behind the league champions and let's give him another season yippee. What a great idea oh wait a minute it's not about reality it's a about sentiment. 

You seem quite content in ripping the pish out of McCord when his team are head and shoulders above ours in terms of skill and determination

39 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I’d rather have McCord over Matthews, Gillespie and Wedderburn that’s a fucking fact

Then your a nugget. Don't you remember how unfit he was for us, McKinnon trying his best to get him to lose weight. What I'm trying to say is yes we are piss poor but Arbroath have nothing that will put the fear into any Championship side that's how bad this league is. In none of my posts have I said we should be winning the league or have a good squad In fact i see them at Gym 64 prancing about like premadonnas, the worse one being Davidson closely followed by Benedictis and agree that a clear out is needed.